St. Louis Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
midwest gets pretty brutal, huh?

Supposed to be 90 on Wednesday for NJ show...That's plenty hot for me...100 degrees is just scary.

I feel jipped...It's cooler there...:shifty:

It's a cool 64 degrees here in Seattle, showers. We haven't seen the sun since June 4th when U2 was here! :lol: Okay maybe one or two days since then.
Actually it's been really pleasant. I ain't complaining. I cannot stand the heat. My condo looks west and it's always a good 10 degrees warmer in here than outside. It's like a solarium. :crack:

I wouldn't blame the boys for wearing shorts tonight...do they make leather shorts?

5756L-bavarian-lederhosen-fancy-dre.jpg

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

It's a cool 64 degrees here in Seattle, showers. We haven't seen the sun since June 4th when U2 was here! :lol: Okay maybe one or two days since then.
Actually it's been really pleasant. I ain't complaining. I cannot stand the heat. My condo looks west and it's always a good 10 degrees warmer in here than outside. It's like a solarium. :crack:

It has been nice here in the deep south since it started raining on and off a couple of days ago. Before that it was at least 105 heat index each day.
(insert sweating smilie here) :wink:

Interpol is over...U2 in the next 45-60 minutes. Off topic - I was amazed seeing how many people it takes to do the set change, didn't know there were so many!

This time between when Interpol is done and when U2 comes on seems like forever!!!!

^hey, at least there's familiar eye candy like Dallas and that hunky guy who looks like Sawyer from Lost :drool:

Yeah, but the boys are my first priority :wink:

This is the time when everyone tries to stand in front of you. I might have freaked out on a few rude people in Toronto during this time!:shifty:

This time between when Interpol is done and when U2 comes on seems like forever!!!!

This. That was the longest hour of my life at the Miami show - the anticipation killed me. Should have seen my reaction when Space Oddity started after that long wait. :lol:

There may or may not be video of my reaction in Winnipeg for my first GA!:shifty:

great sideways pictures

:makes appointment with chriropractor:

My back was killing me when I did my first GA Thurs night in Philly and the anticipation was unlike anything else. I was ready for U2 to get on stage! Being thirsty didn't help either. I felt like the waiting between sets was just as long as the wait outside the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom