St. Louis Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they seem to disappear after a while. :huh:

So, opening act (whoever it is - Interpol?) must be on soon, St. Louis is CST.

349049019.jpg

I got my Sam Adams and I'm settling in for this party. :rockon:

:wave: I got my water. :wink:

To me it's weird that 360 ends in two weeks, after how long it's been on the road..will be a memorable tour for me and maybe for others as well, my first-ever U2 show during this tour. :rockon:

Seems like the heat in STL is unbearable - hope the fans stay hydrated.

Parrrty! Darnit, I was helping my friend suss out when the band would be arriving, but 6pm and she texted me that "they still have not arrived yet". From what I see here (postings of their arrival at 5.30pm), she missed them. How many service entrances do these stadiums have? :lol:

Checking in. :wave: This time next week, Kelly & I will be in Pittsburgh, gearing up for our last evening with the Claw. I'll probably already be crying... :reject:

To me it's weird that 360 ends in two weeks, after how long it's been on the road..will be a memorable tour for me and maybe for others as well, my first-ever U2 show during this tour. :rockon:

I was thinking the same thing. I've been feeling a lot of the same things as I felt at the end of the Vertigo tour. Just wondering where the band will go from here and how long we'll have to wait to see them again. It's a pretty unique mix of excitement and anxiety. :hyper:

Interpol is on stage - so less than two hours till U2. On another note, I'm happy I got Florence + The Machine. :reject:

Rocking out to some U2 on my iTunes - Mofo.. :drool: Seems to be a very vibrant and exciting atmosphere in STL...other than the stupid heat.
Interpol on stage now. The 360 LCD screen is very cool! #U2360STL

Wait till you see when U2 come on. :wink:

what time is it in the world?

SHOWTIME !

BTW, I totally forgot St Louis in CST. I don't know if I'll stay awake for the whole show...being I am in NY. I will do my best.

72 hours till NJ.....GIDDY UP Tonto !:drool:

Expect yet another hot day "The Heat Is On" snippet tonight. :boooor-ing:

To be followed by "The Power of Love."

:wink:

weather.com says St Louis is currently at 88 degrees, but feels like 96 !:combust:

I wouldn't blame the boys for wearing shorts tonight...do they make leather shorts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom