Sheffield Setlist Party - Delayed Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes i really think he's channeling his inner dave matthews during this song

-dan

No elevation in MOS.

We heard part of Elevation in the background. It was a radio station screw up

Kassandra and Ultraviolet will have to carry me out of the stadium after this.:drool:

:up: It's truly a special song ... it's my roommate's favourite off NLOTH, and I have another friend who's not super into U2 but he absolutely loves this song, he thinks it's amazing.

it's a fair way down on my list of favourites from nloth, but that's mainly because i prefer the up-tempo stuff like fez-being born, but i'm really, really fond of moment of surrender. i can easily see why it gets rated so highly.

hehe look at all these :hug: and :heart: - listening to a U2 concert online has turned Interference into a hippy love fest :D haha

it's a fair way down on my list of favourites from nloth, but that's mainly because i prefer the up-tempo stuff like fez-being born, but i'm really, really fond of moment of surrender. i can easily see why it gets rated so highly.

my favourites from NLOTH change all the time. I think the title track is the winner for me though...but MOS is up there. the first 4 tracks are one of the strongest starts on a U2 album.

hehe look at all these :hug: and :heart: - listening to a U2 concert online has turned Interference into a hippy love fest :D haha

hippy.gif
hippy.gif
hippy.gif
hippy.gif
hippy.gif
:D :heart:

nite all! thanks for the moments... that was really lovely :heart:

ahh it's ok :hug: xxx

the first night was really special - i had a fantastic spot, front row inner circle - my first time on the rail, so it was unforgettable! i would've had a seat the second night and i keep telling myself it wouldn't have been quite the same hehe

Sounds like you had a great 1st night. :up::hi5:

yeah, my friends as well. they are not uber fans like me; i can really see me being there & not wanting to leave the stadium and them dragging me out kicking and screaming!

:lol:

After Croke gig our legs were so sore we could barely walk out the stadium. :lol:

yes, thank you all for joining me here :wave:

I'm still listening to Q ... I don't want to leave it :lol: they're talking to audience members now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom