Setlist Party! Washington, DC 9/29/09 FedEx Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I don't remember him sounding that off at Obama's concert for one.

He sounded great for the rehearsal the night before, but the morning of the show, he sounded very similar to how he did on SNL.

I think it might have been a bit of a morning issue for that, though, too.

Man that was a cold one!!! I still remember pics of Larry during the rehearsal. It could have been Sam under those clothes and we wouldn't have known better... I couldn't see his face at all. :lol:

And that was COLD! :yes:

It sure was! I was so frozen that day, I even ate a hot dog (I'm a vegetarian) just because it was warmer than the veggie wrap my friends bought me.

Man that was a cold one!!! I still remember pics of Larry during the rehearsal. It could have been Sam under those clothes and we wouldn't have known better... I couldn't see his face at all. :lol:

I tried to walk to a restaurant that night and turned back after about 4 blocks and ate at the hotel. I couldn't take the cold anymore :reject:.

Being from Florida, I can safely say that those two days in D.C. were the coldest I've ever been.

It might have been... the rest of the performance, including Edge's vocals, was pretty obviously mimed, so it didn't really matter.

Hey Mia :hug: Went to see U2 in Boston, they were awesome. I've had a job and been laid off twice due to lack of work.. it's a bummer but still hoping for the best. What else can you do :shrug:

How are you keeping?

Sorry to hear about getting laid off. :( That's gotta be frustrating. I hope you find another job soon and it is one that you're happy with. Glad you went to Boston! Were you GA? Did you meet up with anybody?

you can see that the screen has been opened in these fan photos...probably in need to replace the LED panel thta is broken

33032963.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom