Setlist Party! Washington, DC 9/29/09 FedEx Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt very much you'll get Uno - that was dropped from their setlist years ago. SS, B&H and Maps still a possibility. Hey you may even get Cave - they played that at the last gig of theirs I was at.
Yeah, I figured they wouldn't play Uno again...that was just my extremely wishful thinking :lol:

:wave: Hello everyone!

I'm still in my post concert depression funk. I thought it would have worn off by now, but alas not yet :sad:

Thanks for the Must set list Lila. Hopefully we'll get a live feed of tonight's show.

I usually try not to pay too much attention to a lot of their lyrics and focus on music :reject:

So do I... but it's difficult. I love Matt Bellamy, and I have geoist leanings myself, but the man is insane.

I usually try not to pay too much attention to a lot of their lyrics and focus on music :reject:

let's just say I don't share their alien conspiracy theories and ant-establishment stance:doh: But I give some of the meanings of their songs my own meaning.:applaud:

(edit)
they are my third favorite band, btw

hi folks :wave:

nice to be back, let's hope for something new and exciting

it must be bloody cold in DC, right? maybe bono will do an extra couple of laps tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom