Setlist Party: New York City, live on SNL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LyricalDrug

Rock n' Roll Doggie
U2 is performing live on American television tonight, on NBC's 'Saturday Night Live.' Are we allowed to have a setlist party for a 2-3 song performance? Well I hope so! :wink:

I also hope Megan Fox is indeed on tambourines tonight, as rumored, while Bono serenades her with "Ultraviolet" ... :drool::drool::drool:

:wink:

Is it 11:30 pm EST yet? :hyper:

Your wife calls you boy, and you call your son boy. Is this in tribute to U2's debut album?

The Ressurrection Of NSW:wave:

I have not seen you since before ChiCLAWgo

Hey how bout that walk we took from Lake/Clark to Soldier's Field:ohmy:

Not you & I but Stacey & I :huh: It dawned on me in the inner circle/pit around 7p.m. how stupid that was as my heels felt like someone was jabbing a Rambo knife into them:reject:

I said this in another thread but I think it needs repeating:

At the show at Giants Stadium on Thursday, Bono said they were gonna have Megan Fox on the tambourines :drool::drool::drool:

The Ressurrection Of NSW:wave:

I have not seen you since before ChiCLAWgo

Hey how bout that walk we took from Lake/Clark to Soldier's Field:ohmy:

Not you & I but Stacey & I :huh: It dawned on me in the inner circle/pit around 7p.m. how stupid that was as my heels felt like someone was jabbing a Rambo knife into them:reject:

I've been around. The walk is not bad, but followed by standing on your feet at a concert, it seems worse. At least you had fun.

NSW has been busy killing bison with his bare hands.

Someone has to do it.

Vegas and Vancouver! :)

I'm crossing my fingers to see confirmed dates in Seattle and Wisconsin next summer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom