Setlist Party: New York City, live on SNL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo_clap.gif

Why can't music acts ever get a decent sound mix on SNL? Can't they hire a sound guy with a clue?

That said, The Edge was on fire! :combust:

I'm watching with my mom as I'm home for the weekend and she was going "Go Edge Go!!!" the last minute or so :lol::lol::lol:

i don't know if I can wait till next year for more shows, I may be selling all my possessions (except for my kittens and my U2 stuff) and hitting the road! :fangirl:

VP, I feel the same way! I have to go back to work on Monday. How am I going to go back to my normal life when I know this wonderfulness is happening across the country for another month?

I will go effing nuts if they do Ultraviolet. I thought the same thing when I saw the jacket. I don't think I can love them anymore than I already do, but that would push it up even more

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Didn't we hear Breathe enough in March? Would it have killed them to play something not heard almost at every show or appearance they make.

VP, I feel the same way! I have to go back to work on Monday. How am I going to go back to my normal life when I know this wonderfulness is happening across the country for another month?

I know! torture!

:wave:
Hi, U2 kitten right here...well, Clayton's most specifically, :wink:
but I am all of theirs. :D

Heh. You probably don't know the U2 kitten we're referring to. She's kinda famous around here. :wink:

Weekend Update used to be a lot funnier, but at least it's not as bad as the rest of the non-U2 portions of the show.

I've been so spoiled by The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom