Setlist Party! East Rutherford 1, 9/23/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: supposed to be packing for the big move on Saturday . . . snuck in here on a whim and holy fricking moly we have sound :hyper:

hope you all have a beautiful set list party . . . I'll be lurking in the wings listening :D and dancing and bouncing around with glee :wave:

To the "Breathe-haters", I can only say... so sad for you. This song rocks!
I'm not a Breathe hater, just prefer Magnificent as the opener as Bono can get the crowd into it by by having people cheer for the different local cities he calls out, immediately engaging the crowd and holding them in the palm of his hand.:D

and having experienced both I know this is the one I prefer.

I like that Edge plays a little bit with the slide solo. He doesn't do it exactly like the album the last few times I think.

Crap... I just realized I have to read 85 pages of The Scarlet Letter tonight. So... I need to go.

:wave: supposed to be packing for the big move on Saturday . . . snuck in here on a whim and holy fricking moly we have sound :hyper:

hope you all have a beautiful set list party . . . I'll be lurking in the wings listening :D and dancing and bouncing around with glee :wave:

:wave: Hey Purple! Have fun dancing around :D

You're lucky, the hotel is the most most costly part of the trip. I'll just stay at the cheapest hotel I can find closest to the stadiums seeing I'll probably be spending most of the time in the GA line anyway.

If they play Michigan at all, and you end-up going to that show, you can find some decently priced hotels that are not total crap holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom