Setlist Party! East Rutherford 1, 9/23/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no ma'am. I will be leaving work at noon and will go down from there.

We have seats, so I don't have to worry about getting in GA line, but I don't want to get stuck in traffic. I'm thinking about getting my son out of class and go from there. Maybe we'll eat somewhere, don't know yet.

I know it gets mixed reviews, but priceline saved me a bundle on Toronto hotel rooms. We stayed at the Westin for $50 +tax and bed was the best thing ever and the room was huge. I'm trying to think of cities too.. hmmm :)

Yeah the Westin beds are so comfy. I stayed at one in Ottawa and I wanted to take the bed home with me :wink:

I used a website similar to that for Toronto. I went through hotwire and got the Intercontinental at a really good price.

haha, I've been doing the same! If they hit Michigan at all, I don't need a hotel. And if they hit any place in Ohio or Pittsburgh I don't need a hotel. Which would allow me to go to 3 shows in places I would need a hotel. I already have a saving open to put money in for U2 shows next year.

You're lucky, the hotel is the most most costly part of the trip. I'll just stay at the cheapest hotel I can find closest to the stadiums seeing I'll probably be spending most of the time in the GA line anyway.

We have seats, so I don't have to worry about getting in GA line, but I don't want to get stuck in traffic. I'm thinking about getting my son out of class and go from there. Maybe we'll eat somewhere, don't know yet.

I'd advise doing that. It was a nightmare in June when i went down there to see Mexico v. Venezuela play soccer/football. 2 hrs. + to travel 15 mins. The match was mid week and started at 8pm. Not a sold out match but close to it at the dome. Giant cluster. My back roads were all clogged and now throw in roads that have been damaged due to the floods in the area, it will not be an easy commute.

Breathe->Magnificent is cool with me. :up:

Then again, I love all of NLOTH, so I just want to see them play as much of it as possible.

Audio back for me. Justified 'til we die... :drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom