Sao Paulo II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doing some really REALLY important uni work that i'm resubmitting from last year while watching the feed tonight. put on my Zooropa LP that I rarely take out :reject: hope we get to hear the title song tonight....and all the way up to the next leg

DRay9911 said:
a leaked setlist would be great right about now
haha i know the feeling! when I read the leaked setlist from one of the gigs the other week, though, it just sapped the fun right out of it :crack: mind you, if the feed fucks up like last night i won't have any problems reading it then getting back to my work :p

Wow, the USTREAM feed is great. Can't wait for the show to start! Thank god it can handle alot of traffic - wait until the network overload at the stadium begins. :wink:

Maybe he's in a box? I mean he's got electricity and now it looks like he's propped his telephone on something, it's not even shaking.

yeah just saw the power supply thing on the desk or whatever it is in front of him........it looks like we're pretty safe! :) i think it's so cool that people go to this much trouble for people all over the world watching. i'd love to have seen a setlist party from 1991...the trolling would have been immense...

i also wonder if the people last night knew their singing was being transmitted globally?? that stuff was fucking priceless :lol:

Yeah, the lower part of the stadium has suites near the rear of the stage, so he's in a suite after all. Huge props to him.

The only good thing about being in a suite would be the food and protection from the rain, if it happened to be pouring that night.

Besides that, I'd so much rather be out in the crowd - jumping, dancing, singing and living it up at an awesome U2 concert!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom