Sao Paulo I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm kind of scared to watch the setlist party. I don't think I want to know if they DON'T play You-Know-What. :uhoh:

Too bad we haven't been getting any sources for these shows. I'd listen to one even if it was an underwater one full of car horns and evil laughter.

Maybe someone can run a mikes stream and play nothing but You-Know-What on repeat.

:lol:

I felt like I was the only one who liked that little surprise and wasn't angry about it.

:waiting: Hurry up Earth and rotate faster!!! :waiting:

I'm not expecting the surprise tonight, although it would be nice. Hopefully I'm around in case anything happens.

think we got audio for tonite folks...

per this tweet:

UPDATE..

They have the channel set up for the feed..

here's their response:

U2TOURFANS U2 360 Tour Fans
@
@DreamOutLoud65 to early to say if we have audio tonight - factors are pending - We have the channel ready - will post update
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't hear it tonight, but we might hear it tomorrow night.

Is it sad that I'm bummed I'm hanging out with my best friend and going out to dinner for my mother's birthday because it means I'll be missing this setlist party? Yeah, it probably is.

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't hear it tonight, but we might hear it tomorrow night.

That's what I thought would happen for EBTTRT in Buenos Aires.

I'm actually excited to stare at setlists for the first time since, uhh, 2009. Even if Zooropa doesn't appear immediately, this could still be awesome. I'll be out during the setlist party tonight, but I'll probably be around tomorrow, and I can't wait to watch videos.

Also, I've been listening to the recent EBTTRT performances and dancing a lot today. Yeah.

What time does the concert start? I've got my bottle of lotion and Kleenex ready in case they play it.

Hiya! This thread is missing pics of the Claw! Got these off Zootopia!! :D

theclawbrazil.jpg

Theclawsaopaulo.jpg

Well goodness, I hope it's further along than that, considering the show starts in mere hours! :wink:

If the song in question is included today, this would be the first setlist on this tour I'd really be fond of. Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom