Sao Paulo I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, don't tell him you were masturbating to pictures of Bono in a purple hat. That'll just be too much information.

I'll do the setlist tonight if anyone else is not doing it :D

What, about 20-40 minutes till U2? The clock is up.

273671293.jpg

That field looks great!!! Talk about a flood people, from all sides, behind the Red Zones, and inside the pit all the way to the back surrounding the stage!!! :love:

Already 7 pgs & still 45 min til showtime? Looks like it's going to be a lively one tonight. :hyper: BTW - did I see there IS a live feed for tonight?????? :pray:

morning all!

Here's hoping for some surprises. They always go nuts in Brazil.

PS, were there no shows being broadcast in South America? This is kind of disappointing

No "setlist spoilers" on U2.com this time, or at least not yet - like last week. That was a very interesting find.

No "setlist spoilers" on U2.com this time, or at least not yet - like last week. That was a very interesting find.

i've been f5'ing for updates for the last couple of hours and nothing has come up

Hello everyone :wave:. Just got back from taking my Fundamentals of Engineering exam (8! hours :crack: ), so a live feed would be a great way to decompress :wink:

first time i've actually been around for a setlist party in 'realtime' so to speak. and with the added possibility of
zooropa
i'm very excited here :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom