Santiago Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is it time to break out the empanadas and pisco yet???

18-empenadas+overhead.JPG

cheers

DSC02117.jpg

:D

Actually, my last setlist parties was supposed to be Johannesburg and Cape Town because of the time zones, but I'm not sleeping, so I'm curious, has anything happened yet, soundchecks??

:hyper:

I love empanadas. I have a friend here in Honduras who owns a restaurant and the waitress brought over some empanadas and could tell what they had in them just by looking at them. I asked her what the secret was and they make the patterns on the edges different depending on their "flavors".

I'm just full of fun facts today. :yikes:

I love empanadas. I have a friend here in Honduras who owns a restaurant and the waitress brought over some empanadas and could tell what they had in them just by looking at them. I asked her what the secret was and they make the patterns on the edges different depending on their "flavors".

I'm just full of fun facts today. :yikes:

At the Chinese restaurant I deliver for the shrimp egg roles have a 1/4 inch of the wrap clipped off. The pork egg rolls come to a point.....:wave:

Purple, nice to see you again. I wish I could stay up for this. What time is it where you are? :wave:

:) :hug: ditto lovely . . .it's a perfectly respectable 11.16am Saturday here (it's usually me with my eyeballs on my toes for these things at 3 or 4am :lol: )

Oh thanx!

OMB! I can't believe that I'm gonna see them in just a few days...

I'm dying for hear... Ultraviolet!:love:

:up: awesome :)

So how long were Muse on stage for?

about 50 minutes I think :)

Its 1.20pm here in Auckland, just had lunch.... a much better time to listen in.

I think the Muse fans will be dissappointed I think they were expecting about 1 1/2 hours.

.. eyeballs on my toes... that's me right right now, though only 1 am here :wink: :hug:
pffffft . . . 1am is nothing :lol: :hug:

Its 1.20pm here in Auckland, just had lunch.... a much better time to listen in.

I think the Muse fans will be dissappointed I think they were expecting about 1 1/2 hours.

true, but no support act ever gets that much time do they? I seem to recall Jay-Z only had around 50 minutes as well ?

The Chinese at where I work very seldom have dessert. Occasionally a bit of mango. The Chocolate pudding looks more like cubed brownies

I am in Buenos Aires at a rainy night and it´s 9.25 PM so five minutes to the show. And as the concert rolls on we will have an idea of what are the boys going to play here in La Plata. To be honest I don´t expect nothing "strange" in the setlist for the argentinian concerts but anyway, I`ll go with two friends who haven´t seen U2 live so I think it will be a wonderful night for them and for me also.

Showtime in the beauty Santiago. A really great and beautiful city. I´ve been there twice and I fell in love with its people! So enjoy U2 for the third time!

Regards

Back
Top Bottom