Salt Lake City Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be live Tweeting the setlist all night, for those who want to check out my Twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/#!/spenceeastwood

Unfortunately, no streaming from me tonight. I will have photos uploaded tomorrow and videos uploaded the minute I get home from the show.

:drool:

I've read that it is a special night for you in the tour thread TheEdge25, best of luck!:sexywink:

I'll be live Tweeting the setlist all night, for those who want to check out my Twitter feed:

Unfortunately, no streaming from me tonight. I will have photos uploaded tomorrow and videos uploaded the minute I get home from the show.

Try and have fun! You're not just there to tweet for us saps stuck at home!
:hug: I hope you have an AMAZING show!!

How's the network at the stadium? With time difference and school tomorrow, I might not stay up. But if streaming happens, I will definitely stay up!

Oh, and best of luck to you tonight! (I saw as well). Have an awesome time at the show! :wink: :applaud:

From @u2tourfans

305819032.jpg

How's the network at the stadium? With time difference and school tomorrow, I might not stay up. But if streaming happens, I will definitely stay up!

Oh, and best of luck to you tonight! (I saw as well). Have an awesome time at the show! :wink: :applaud:

The network will hopefully be okay. Haven't heard about any streams from people in the stadium yet. I have heard many rumors that the network may fail once the show starts, due to the massive number of people tweeting, texting, and such.

Yeah don't take yourself out of the experience just to tweet

Yeah, what'll end up happening is I'll just tweet if there's a HUGE surprise like if they drop Discotheque on us or something. I have a feeling that the setlist will be pretty similar to the Denver show, so I don't think I'll need to notify everyone of the same thing as Saturday.

Plus, I got my own stuff to worry about :wink: Some people read it in the other thread for this show, but I'm going to be proposing to my girlfriend at the show tonight. :love:

Yeah, what'll end up happening is I'll just tweet if there's a HUGE surprise like if they drop Discotheque on us or something. I have a feeling that the setlist will be pretty similar to the Denver show, so I don't think I'll need to notify everyone of the same thing as Saturday.

Plus, I got my own stuff to worry about :wink: Some people read it in the other thread for this show, but I'm going to be proposing to my girlfriend at the show tonight. :love:

:love: What an AMAZING idea!!!! OMG I hope it goes wonderfully for you! :hug::hug::hug:

So will there be any surprises tonight? Bob Dylan songs? His birthday is today.

They'll open the second encore with a cover of "Like A Rolling Stone" :wink:

Although I would love Bono to snippet The Times They Are A-Changing (was it New Year's Day I'm thinking of or Still Haven't Found? I think NYD...) like he did on the Lovetown tour.

Keep that phone in your fucking pocket!

What song are you going to do it?

U2 arrived in Salt Lake City a little over one hour ago.

The crew has been doing multiple soundchecks this afternoon.

Songs sound checked:

Space Oddity INTRO > Even Better Than The Real Thing
Pride (In The Name of Love)
Beautiful Day
Zooropa
City of Blinding Lights
Moment of Surrender

They'll open the second encore with a cover of "Like A Rolling Stone" :wink:

Although I would love Bono to snippet The Times They Are A-Changing (was it New Year's Day I'm thinking of or Still Haven't Found? I think NYD...) like he did on the Lovetown tour.

Bono did say "Like A Rolling Stone" was his favorite, but I guess we would have heard rumours of a rehearsal! :wink: :drool:

I hope everything goes well for you tonight. Can't wait to read your review tomorrow!! :hug:

lol mormon tags

If Bono snippets God Only Knows after BD, can that be considered a reference to Big Love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom