Salt Lake City Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg the tags tonight. Already so full of win!
tumblr_lhs69nh2r71qf18pdo1_400.gif

Some people are reporting that they heard a bit of The Fly today...

Don't know if that's true though. I haven't heard any and I doubt the crew would be doing that. Although, the band DID just arrive at the stadium. They could be rehearsing now.

Apparently, it is true. There was a partial soundcheck of The Fly.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I'm going to die if that debuts tonight. :drool:

Some people are reporting that they heard a bit of The Fly today...

Don't know if that's true though. I haven't heard any and I doubt the crew would be doing that. Although, the band DID just arrive at the stadium. They could be rehearsing now.

Oh my god please be true. :drool: I honestly don't know where they'll place it in the set.

On the other hand, it might have just been the crew messing around. Trying to keep my hopes up, though. :hyper:

I don't know where they'd put it in the set, either, but HMTMKMKM > The Fly > MOS would pretty much be my dream encore. :drool::drool::drool:

Also, the tags are epic, as is the "Bono trollface" comic.

Adam did say they would play more 90's stuff at Glastonbury, so they might as well start now :drool::drool::drool:

Why do I have to go to bed now :sad:

Again, just a rumor I heard. Hoping it is true. I would die.

Don't know where it would be in the set though. Maybe it's an extended 360 version and it will replace HMTMKMKM in the encore tonight? Who knows.

I'll be there tonight! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Also, something acoustic was rehearsed, but I can't confirm what it was...

Probably Stay. :drool:

This rumor pretty much took the thread from "Oh, hey, U2's playing tonight. Might as well drop in on the setlist party once or twice" to "I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS SPOT UNTIL MOS IS DONE" for me.

Also, New Year's Day and Vertigo guitars.

haven't heard anything regarding vocals, so keep your pants on everyone. This could just be the crew screwing around.

If the Fly debuts tonight, however, feel free to fling your pants off in excitement.

By the way, should they play it, I find it funny because it's one of those songs especially the Edge I think is not very keen of! I remember in an interview from around the 2nd Best-Of album (so, 2003?) he stated that he thought "The Fly" did not really stand the test of time (probably the reason they tried different versions on the past 2 tours?).

So if they really dig it out again: Incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom