Perth Setlist Party 12-18-10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a show today? I always seem to totally forget about these shows Down Under.

last show of the leg and last show of 2010

at least we've still got a good 30-40 shows to look forward to next year

:applaud::applaud::applaud:

it's been kinda nice just knowing the boys are in the country.

Seriously thinking about travelling next year and just may have to incorporate a show in my plans somehow.... how to tell the hubby?? mmmm

Last but one night of U2360 in 2010 and we're in Perth at the Subiaco Oval. Show's just over and here's what you've been saying about it.

'Just witnessed one of the great bands to play in Perth.'

'So many highlights including "Until the End of the World" played with so much passion and energy, hearing "Bad" live for my first ever time and Bono's passion at the end of "One"...'

U2 > News > North Star Over Perth

ha! try again, u2.com.

Seriously thinking about travelling next year and just may have to incorporate a show in my plans somehow.... how to tell the hubby?? mmmm

Me too!! Great idea to combine a holiday with a show:applaud:then you can disguise cost in the holiday budget inside of the entertainment budget hehe :sexywink:

May as well use this thread for the Perth 2 Setlist party since there is so few replies due to time zones issues and xmas.

If my time is right it's 3 hours to u2 showtime and nothing started. I'm curious of soundcheck then i can pass out here at 2:30am vancouver time.

AX has the soundcheck on U2 gigs.

So far:

COBL, Vertigo, WOWY bass, Moment of Surrender.

He also thinks there is a good chance of a AIWIY/Love Rescue Me/Bad trio tonight!

But nothing in the way of that soundchecked.

AX has the soundcheck on U2 gigs.

So far:

COBL, Vertigo, WOWY bass, Moment of Surrender.

He also thinks there is a good chance of a AIWIY/Love Rescue Me/Bad trio tonight!

But nothing in the way of that soundchecked.

I'm tempted to make a joke about Adam needed practice for the WOWY bass line.

Yep. Tania was with the Italians though, front centre, second from the front. I went with the Venezualans on Adams side. Isobel was there. DazzlingAmy was there. Linda and Amy (different Amy). Lots of people. Shannon. Janna. Andrew. Fake Andrew. All the regulars. Loads of fun!

Mr Le Bon, I didnt see. I believe he was around though.

Im off to bed now. Gotta get up and do it again tomorrow!

:lol:Yep, Mr Le Bon went but did his usual stroll in at the last minute. There were a gazillion other friends there but didn't see one. (Though did get a number of texts at some ungodly hour to say how awesome the concert was and now they understand my "tragic obession" :love:

Back
Top Bottom