Pasadena Setlist Party 10/25 Thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My computer froze up as WOWY was starting, so I just shut down and called it a night. I actually thought it sounded pretty decent in Vegas, though.

anyone else think that WOWY actually sounded quite awesome last night?

Yes, it was a very good performance of WOWY... I just don't understand the lack of Shine Like Stars. At least we got Hear Us Coming for One and the SNL rap for MOS.

I suggest a listen to the mp3s. Although I'd like to hear an audience recording, what they sent thru youtube for UV, for instance, is different from what was heard in the house, in the lead vocals area anyways..

yeah, i listened to the mp3's. still like it.

I was at the Rose Bowl last night, and thought the crowd was awesome. I've been to Southern California U2 shows where I thought the crowd kind of sucked - I was a little worried, and would be the first to say it if I thought the audience was overly tame. Sounds like the audio mix dialed down the crowd noise - in person, the pit and floor rocked, and looking up and around at the stadium it seemed like every person in the place was dancing, singing and pumping their fists.

It was so much fun on here and watching last night, thanks to U2, YouTube and all you guys!! I thought I'd hate myself in the morning for staying up, but it was worth it, and I was still happy, even happier now with new tour dates to look forward to!

I was at the Rose Bowl last night, and thought the crowd was awesome. I've been to Southern California U2 shows where I thought the crowd kind of sucked - I was a little worried, and would be the first to say it if I thought the audience was overly tame. Sounds like the audio mix dialed down the crowd noise - in person, the pit and floor rocked, and looking up and around at the stadium it seemed like every person in the place was dancing, singing and pumping their fists.

That's good to hear :)

I thought the highlight was Mysterious Ways, really a great preformance. And NLOTh really rocks live.:applaud:

i have to watch the rebroadcast again to hear Bono moaning cawing, whatever that was, he was doing,lol:D

yeah. Bono definitely had an orgasm before Elevation. i think i heard someone in the crowd shout "i'll have what he's having."

Well I made it to work today, but it was a crappy day let me tell you. I'm exhausted. I'm not sure it was worth it, mainly because the show varied so little from what I saw live. I was really hoping for some suprises and the only one was the snippet of "In God's Country." I mean it was great--no question, but for the level exhuastation I feel now, I would have like to seen something different.

My computer froze up as WOWY was starting, so I just shut down and called it a night. I actually thought it sounded pretty decent in Vegas, though.

Mine did too. . .during Streets, after zero problems for most of the evening. I continued to get the audio though, so I heard the whole show, even I couldn't see it.

Has anyone deciphered the Bono Rap yet?

In MOS?

Here is my best guess:

Life is short - it's the longest thing you'll ever do
The worst curse was that your dreams came true
God is a mirror in which each man sees himself (FTW)
Hell is a place where you don't need anyone's help
When I first met you your face was like snow
Wherever I went you wanted to go
Your face, your grace, your can of mace, in a case
Did you put your case down?
Age 17 on the ground
Your faith in the clown
Don't leave me now
Don't leave me alone in this song

This is based on the SNL version, not the Rose Bowl version, but I believe they were nearly identical.

Well downloaded the show off utube using download helper but can`t copy it to itunes. It does sound better than last night when live though so maybe they`ve edited it already?

I didn't go to bed until 4:30 this morning. I was so hyper after watching the show and then the dates were announced literally 10 minutes after the show ended.

That was a lot of fun. No way in hell I would ever go to one of these shows in person (I really do not do well in crowds), but I enjoyed this. :)

InDra I used to feel the same way about crowds until 12/10/05 Vertigo Tour Cleveland Ohio it was such a great experience I wish I would have done the concert thing sooner:up::up:

Well I made it to work today

I didn't go to bed until 4:30 this morning.

Finally fell asleep a tad after 3a.m. alarm went off @ 6a.m. I felt pretty good all day but when I got home around 4:15p.m. I took a hot shower & had a three hour POWER NAP !:ohmy:

I :heart: it last night & to me it was worth it only problem I had was three times my computer FROZE I could hear PERFECTLY but the image was frozen:sad:

Back
Top Bottom