Pasadena Setlist Party 10/25 Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey does anyone know how many MB per minute it takes to watch this stream??? I'm on satellite and have limited bandwidth, so if I go over my allotment in a 24 hour period, basically I can't use the Internet for 24 hours... so any idea?

I might have found myself a GA ticket for Vancouver, thanks to Craigslist. We shall see if it's still available tomorrow.

Hey does anyone know how many MB per minute it takes to watch this stream??? I'm on satellite and have limited bandwidth, so if I go over my allotment in a 24 hour period, basically I can't use the Internet for 24 hours... so any idea?

None whatsoever, sorry.

:wave:

Now that they solved the rights issue I can watch the stream. That is, if I don't fall asleep before.

Funny story. When I first heard of Youtube I thought it had to do specifically with U2 because someone told me to go there to look for a U2 video.

I first heard of youtube through this forum as well. :D

I can`t record it with my downloader tool. They must have put a block on it.............smart!

Not a bad pix here but blurry in full screen. Got a bitrate rate of 1000kbps and a bandwith of 6246kbps......is that good and same as others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom