Pasadena Set List Party 10/25/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the scanner just went quiet,lol, i guess they were having problems in GA a while ago, hopefully they will get it all calmed down, but i know i would be freaking out

Tonight's Soundcheck setlist:

1) E'en Be'er Than Tha Rill Thang [?]
2) Magnificent
3) Elevation
4) In A Little While
5) Unknown Caller
6) Until The End Of The World
7) Breathe

Oh, I forgot...

1) E'en Be'er Than Tha Rill Thang [?]
2) New Year's Day [?]
3) Magnificent
4) Elevation
5) In A Little While
6) Unknown Caller
7) Until The End Of The World
8) Breathe

GA being allowed into the stadium in "about fifteen minutes" if I heard DA POLICE correctly.

Is there an alternate link? Youtube is not working on my computer.. I get "
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."

message, but it isn't one of those problems, because I did everything in their help forums and it still doesn't work... I can watch videos fine on U2.com and youtube videos embedded in blogs, but not on their site itself...

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."

message, but it isn't one of those problems, because I did everything in their help forums and it still doesn't work... I can watch videos fine on U2.com and youtube videos embedded in blogs, but not on their site itself...

You might want to switch to a different browser.

it might be on U2.com Steve, i would check it and see, but i dont know for sure. opps sorry u have already tried that:)

some people let in dont even have numbers. tons rushed the gate. im in the cattle call now while lots of people from the back are already inside. .

Is anyone else going to try and balance the MLB playoff game, Blue Crack, and the broadcast at the same time? I have an ice cream headache already, just thinking about it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom