Pasadena Set List Party 10/25/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grazie:wave: My Son just went to go pick up Domino's Pizza & I still have almost a full bottle of Arbor Mist BlackBerry Wine for later:drool:only the good stuff for me:reject:

My wife & daughter went to go watch a Chick Flick called Love Happens:down: although I just watched The Proposal the other night & it was really really good

Yummy :drool: Sounds like got a good meal ahead of you

Let's calm down and not feed the troll(s?). Tonight's too exciting to let their spite intervene.

If you're both going to be rude you can both leave.

Holy Quick Draw:ohmy:

Welcome back Sicy:wave:

:heart: your pics from Vegas

Especially up in the air(both of them):up::up:

I was just about to post "Wait until LauraMullen gets here & see's CloserToKnowing started The Set List Party around 2p.m. E.S.T."

Welcome Laura:wave:

if you sign in as lovetowntourist and tell me the exact same thing i might start to listen.

Sorry, I can't sign in that way. I am another person.:doh: And welcome back Sicy ...
Again: Any news about rehearsals in Pasadena? Any theory, whether the epic '101' gig by DM will get a reference?

Listening to Exit now... I had forgotten how awesome the ending of the studio version is. I now feel guilty for underrating it in its poll.

Way to be the better man @ 16 John:up::up:

This day has been PERFECT thus far IMHO:applaud:

Sidenote: Sicy aren't you closer to Pasadena than Vegas just wondering:reject:

Thanks. I had a great time. I only posted one pic from the air though I think.

That picture was awesome. I wanted to get one of Soldier Field when I landed at MDW in September, since I was on the correct side of the plane to do so, but I realized that MDW was further from Downtown than I thought and didn't have a remotely close angle.

I need to go for a bit, guys, having just finished TJT... I probably won't finish the full discography tonight, but I'll go as far as I can!

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom