Paris Setlist party 18-09-10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems that there are cellular network difficulties, so we may not be getting a ton of updates today.

Anyway, I've got to get going for a football watching party. Pizza, beer and pigskin. Perfect.

:hug: have a blast . . . and I'm glad the penny has finally dropped for moi regarding your user name :doh: . . . of course it is football related . . . LOVE IT! :wave:

What are we going to do without you on wednesday GG? :ohmy:

Party hardy without me. :wink:

And Trojan, that's true. Last year I did the texting for U2gig's twitter in Paris, and it was a DISASTER! I had to press send about 5-10 times each text to have them go through. Worst phone network I've ever experienced! :crack: Fuckin' disgrace.

I am SO glad I decided NOT to go to Paris this year!

Nice to see you around too. :wink:
these setlist parties are about the only part of interference where you get the feeling peeps here actually like U2, so I'm always lurking about :applaud:

curious to see whether Paris is getting something unexpected
if they are pushing for a new album I could see 1 more new song appearing
:hmm:

these setlist parties are about the only part of interference where you get the feeling peeps here actually like U2, so I'm always lurking about :applaud:
Well, except for when they're playing El Uh Vay Shun or IALW. Otherwise, yeah.

Hi purplereign :wave:

I really hope we have a feed tonight even though MIKES says next broadcast Rome :sad:

:wave: I thought that message was always there :shrug: . .. fingers crossed we will get something today <spoiled by Munich and Zurich> :D

:yes: to all of this :wave:

You should skip my comments around IALW then. :shifty:

We mostly try to keep the setlist party happy, but now and then a few people can't help but complain. :shrug:

Since it's just one show there should be a surprise, as Paris is a regular city in the iternary. I'm guessing EBW will make its return tonight. And Batman, ofcourse.

You should skip my comments around IALW then. :shifty:

We mostly try to keep the setlist party happy, but now and then a few people can't help but complain. :shrug:

Since it's just one show there should be a surprise, as Paris is a regular city in the iternary. I'm guessing EBW will make its return tonight. And Batman, ofcourse.

:pray: . . . ooooooh I hope you are right . . . I miss EBW :) and Batman :heart:

and yes, for the most part we are happy little campers round set list party time :D :loveshower:

164117252.jpg

No clock sequence yet. :huh:

Hola!

I love Saturday shows, as I can just sit back and relax on my couch and enjoy the whole thing without being distracted by work or other stuff. :D

Yeah, seems reasonable that they'd like to mix things up a bit for such a major show. Here's my guesses, from most to least feasible:
1) EBW (full band or Bono/Edge)
2) Desire
3) AIWIY
4) North Star (full band)
5) Totally new song

Hola!

I love Saturday shows, as I can just sit back and relax on my couch and enjoy the whole thing without being distracted by work or other stuff. :D

:wave: Me too, no early up tomorrow!!:hmm:

There is no curfew but last year the concerts started 9pm sharp there.. But we haven't heard anything on the opening act, and most tweets were from a computer. So I'm thinking the party's going to be pretty dead tonight without proper updates or feed.

Almost correct btw. ;) Hors d'euvres.

Back
Top Bottom