Paris Setlist party 18-09-10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AIWIY would be brilliant, as would EBTTRT (didn't they soundcheck this on Zurich?). Glastonbury also needs reviving- it has a riff as vicious and sleazy as anything they produced on Pop! I know exactly what Bono means when he says he can hear Prodigy and Chemical Brothers in that song.

:uhoh: ehmmmm no.

It's really strange there are so little updates today. What is the opener tonight? Interpol or One Republic again?

58784_432690317793_620012793_5340355_5652600_n.jpg

hi folks,
I'm at home, but a friend of mine drove down to Paris and will be in the stadium by now..
I hope for him Mercy will be played again tonight

But what about the setlist pic from this morning???? It only said IWF, Mercy, North Star, MOTD an HMTMKMKM (besides 'the usual') it didn't mention any of the new soundchecked songs.......
It's either a fake setlist or we (Brussels I) will get lucky?

But what about the setlist pic from this morning???? It only said IWF, Mercy, North Star, MOTD an HMTMKMKM (besides 'the usual') it didn't mention any of the new soundchecked songs.......
It's either a fake setlist or we (Brussels I) will get lucky?

You mean that pic on U2start? The one written by hand? That was a joke. I assume it was their take on the setlist of the shortened Zurich 2.

U2's setlists are ALWAYS typed. And they have additional information on them, like the bridge stances, Larry's drum riser and backing tracks.

Back
Top Bottom