Official: U2 in Turin for 2 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line: Bono would not be performing with the band in a few weeks if he was not ready to go. The cold, hard brutal reality of it is he makes too much money for too many people(or is 1 of 4 parts to an entity, U2 that makes too much money for too many) for doctors, management, etc anyone around him to jeopardize the rest of his career by sending him out there.

If there were any doubt at all as to whether this was feasible, then it would not be happening.

And whatever experts Bono is dealing with know a hell of a lot more than the guy posting here. For a doctor with such a busy life, he has a lot of time on his hands to troll here.:wink:

Anyways, as for the topic of the thread, I am really getting excited for the arrival of U2 in Turin next week. I remember back to the last 2 weeks in June last year, when we were getting reports and even clips of rehearsals of TUF, Ultraviolet and Drowning Man. It will be fun to see what surprises are shaping up this time, as well as try to get some idea of the songs that will be making it into the rotation for this leg.

We need to keep an eye on Italian fansites.

Do you or anyone know if we have anyone here to report to us?

I remember we got information as it happened in Barcelona, but I think Axver or some of his friends that help at U2 gigs were behind that?

why are you all having a go at benji? Bono was clearly sitting on a wheelchair in that video, and I definately saw a handicapped sticked on the car outside.

I bet Larry steals Bono's handicapped placard so he can get better parking spots. :tsk:

Really looking forward to things getting moving in the next week or so!

Do you or anyone know if we have anyone here to report to us?

I remember we got information as it happened in Barcelona, but I think Axver or some of his friends that help at U2 gigs were behind that?

I believe they were getting their info from that Spanish site. I can't remember the name of it.

Our good friends at U2Eastlink provided rehearsal setlists last year. Axver provided nice summaries of those setlists after they finished on U2Gigs. I have no idea if there are any Italian fansites that will be as awesome as Eastlink were.

Nah, you know Bono's got one of those motorized chairs and he's driving everyone nuts with it.

I'd say the stage construction will begin tomorrow since they have booked the stadion from 21 July. It's a little early for rehearsals, I guess they are rehearsing in Eze right now and will be in Torino sometime next week.

I'm just on vacation when the tour restarts. I guess I'l"l miss the "Oh my god they're gonna play that song!!!" stuff but oh well.

I'm just on vacation when the tour restarts. I guess I'l"l miss the "Oh my god they're gonna play that song!!!" stuff but oh well.

Don't worry, if its gonna be Grace - as the other forum thread is suggesting - you probably won't want to be around here. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom