October 6th Atlanta Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zuropa_fit is going to call me when they play Knights of Cydonia in Dallas on Monday. :hyper:

Here's hoping for a US leg in 2010 of The Resistance tour. :pray:

Let us know which one you pick

arrggggg. I really don't care about the DVD with the videos and stuff.... but that hardback book and the box everything comes in appeals to me! If you were in my position of not caring for the DVD, would you still go for the limited edition?

I think I'm coming down with that cold that everyone has got where I live. I'd love to stick around here, but I just need to go to bed. Have fun, everyone...I have a feeling this will be a good show!

Repeat after me.. I'm not getting sick, I'm not getting sick.
:hug:
I simply forbid it, so there you won't be sick :D

hosed.gif
cocktail.gif
martini-4.gif
ber11.gif
th90edab00.gif

Knew I could count on you Lila.. cheers.. :cocktail:

If you don't want the DVD then there is no reason to spend the extra money and get the one that has it

If you don't want the DVD then there is no reason to spend the extra money and get the one that has it

but what about the hardback book? I can image what it smells like from here:crack:

new U2 book smell. mmmmmmmm

:wave: Hi guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if tonight's show is in the least-full (by percentage) stadium of the tour so far... could be interesting.

:wave: Hi guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if tonight's show is in the least-full (by percentage) stadium of the tour so far... could be interesting.

:yes: she said they're playing map of problematique!! :heart:
I love that it's making its way into the regular setlist. I was hoping they would play that in Raleigh, and they did for the first time on this "tour"!!

Amy, do you know if they are planning to tour the US?

yes a US tour is definite..hasn't been announced yet. I freaked when I heard that song!

US = Unnatural Selection (I think)

u2gigs: Muse set, songs 5-7: Undisclosed Desires, Unnatural Selection, Starlight.

Maybe they'll capitulate to Bruce Springsteen's system and play the following setlist tonight:

1) Breathe
2) Boots
3) Mysterious Ways
4) Beautiful Day
5) Elevation
6) Stuck
7) Kite
8) In A Little While
9) Wild Honey
10) Peace On Earth
11) WILATW
12) New York
13) Grace / The Ground Beneath Her Feet (snippet)
14) PITNOL
15) Sunday Bloody Sunday
16) MLK
17) Walk On
18) One / Amazing Grace (snippet)
19) Streets
--encore break--
20) Ultraviolet
21) WOWY
22) MOS

Maybe they'll capitulate to Bruce Springsteen's system and play the following setlist tonight:

1) Breathe
2) Boots
3) Mysterious Ways
4) Beautiful Day
5) Elevation
6) Stuck
7) Kite
8) In A Little While
9) Wild Honey
10) Peace On Earth
11) WILATW
12) New York
13) Grace / The Ground Beneath Her Feet (snippet)
14) PITNOL
15) Sunday Bloody Sunday
16) MLK
17) Walk On
18) One / Amazing Grace (snippet)
19) Streets
--encore break--
20) Ultraviolet
21) WOWY
22) MOS
i'd walk out.

over/under six piece of shit atyclb songs tonight?

ROFL Funny!

I'll take the over:ohmy:(not even sure what that means although I know it is for gambling)

Good Evening Everyone:wave:

Would you believe the company I work for wants me to fly to Houston Texas for one week but not until November 9th:sad:

Back
Top Bottom