October 6th Atlanta Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eh.... Wish I was with Alma in Raleigh the other day:wink: Just sitting around at work, counting down the hours until I leave for Phoenix and Vegas. Miss all my U2 friends.

:lol: I wish you and Laura were there with us. The sun was shining, and it was around 80 degrees. Quite a change from the cold and rainy Saturday night we spent in NYC!

edit
1,300 posts! Big deal for someone who doesn't post as much as others
:applaud: I have half of what you have...

The setlist that Brad gave me is now signed by Edge and Paul McGuinness. Bono didn't/wouldn't sign it.

I heard... that's great.... :hyper:

I'm still waiting for a non-rainy day for Edge and Bono to sign the photos I have with them. That Edge pic I had signed in NY at SNL looks like it was taken in a snow storm because of how the ink leaked from the rain.

I wanted to go to Raleigh, but I couldn't get another Saturday off from work

muse must just be hitting the stage.. iris sent me a pic of their logo..

:yes: she said they're playing map of problematique!! :heart:
I love that it's making its way into the regular setlist. I was hoping they would play that in Raleigh, and they did for the first time on this "tour"!!

Amy, do you know if they are planning to tour the US?

atu2 The thought of Edge sitting in the dressing room posting pics and reading Twitter just cracks me up. :)

hosed.gif
cocktail.gif
martini-4.gif
ber11.gif
th90edab00.gif

so... going back to the UF remaster... if it was your choice, everyone here would go for the one with all the bells and whistles, right? I just wanna preorder and get it over with!

I think I'm coming down with that cold that everyone has got where I live. I'd love to stick around here, but I just need to go to bed. Have fun, everyone...I have a feeling this will be a good show!

I hope you feel better :hug:

I think I'm coming down with that cold that everyone has got where I live. I'd love to stick around here, but I just need to go to bed. Have fun, everyone...I have a feeling this will be a good show!

feel better!

Feel better Diane :hug:

Romi - I've never looked at the books/DVDs in the deluxe packages, so I don't know if that helps you or not. Don't know if/when I'd buy the remaster (money=tight)

u2gigs Muse's first four songs: Uprising, Map Of The Problematique, Supermassive Black Hole, Hysteria.

ok... thanks for the imput:) I'm gonna buy....... hmmm. I think I will close my eyes, and whichever one I click on it will be.

Back
Top Bottom