October 6th Atlanta Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm hoping that UC and/or UTEOTW show up in tonight's setlist.

But with tonight's show being in Atlanta, I'm wondering if perhaps Pride might be the song that makes it's return.

OK. I have a question for people... what kind of UF remaster are you buying? I'm not sure if I should get the Limited edition (two CD, DVD, hardback book), or the Deluxe (two CD, extended booklet). Suggestions?

OK. I have a question for people... what kind of UF remaster are you buying? I'm not sure if I should get the Limited edition (two CD, DVD, hardback book), or the Deluxe (two CD, extended booklet). Suggestions?

I'll buy the most expensive one with the most bells and whistles, cause nothing makes me happier than spending lots of money on U2.

I'll be getting the $50-60 version of TUF with all the extra cd's, dvd, etc.

I would get the Deluxe. Wait, does that come with the DVD?

Deluxe does not have the DVD or the hardback book. But it's $20 cheaper. Money is important, but more so, I've bought the most-expensive U2 stuff available the last few years, yet I have never read the stuff that came with it, and the bonus DVDs usually sit and pick up dust..... But something in me says maybe I should have it anyway..... I dunno:shrug:

u2interference Muse is late making it to the stage, finally coming on at 730pm. I wonder how this will impact the pacing for the rest of show.

4.gif

Just finishing up some work here :shifty:

The Joshua Tree Extra Super Duper Edition was sent to me by my mother in a period when I was really depressed ( it was February.. winter depression) so I didn't have to buy that one.

I really can't afford a super duper edition this time around

^:yes:
Plus, that way I won't be thinking, oh crap, maybe I should have gotten the version that has EVERYTHING on it!

well, technically, the Limited Edition doesn't have everything. The extended booklet in the deluxe version is different from both the book in limited edition, the normal CD, and the vinyl.

Not too bad. How bout you?

Eh.... Wish I was with Alma in Raleigh the other day:wink: Just sitting around at work, counting down the hours until I leave for Phoenix and Vegas. Miss all my U2 friends.

edit
1,300 posts! Big deal for someone who doesn't post as much as others

The setlist that Brad gave me is now signed by Edge and Paul McGuinness. Bono didn't/wouldn't sign it.

Back
Top Bottom