Oakland Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have to remember that they have been touring and recording for two years, I am sure that a reason why Bono's is scratchy. :hmm:

That too, but since the postponement and first shows in Europe last year, Bono's voice has been in top form so far. But he's just sick I guess, nothing out of the ordinary.

Bullet The Blue Sky followed by Under A Blood Red Sky version of Party Girl.

Shouldn't Lenny Kravitz start soon?

:wave: Can't stay, just stopping by to say hello. I reaaallllllllly want to stay up for tonight's show, but I've had an emotionally exhausting day (puppy injury drama :crack: - everyone's OK now :up:) & just don't think I can do it & be rested for work tomorrow. :sad: Hope it's a great show & you have a stellar audio link!

:wave: Can't stay, just stopping by to say hello. I reaaallllllllly want to stay up for tonight's show, but I've had an emotionally exhausting day (puppy injury drama :crack: - everyone's OK now :up:) & just don't think I can do it & be rested for work tomorrow. :sad: Hope it's a great show & you have a stellar audio link!

:sad: Hope your puppy's ok!

My pre-show playlist continues with Spanish Eyes. iTunes seems to be stuck in the 80's :lol:

ONE campaign volunteers gathered at the tent:

scaled.php

I've been to the Bay Area/Northern California twice in the past four years, and I just love it. Two things I'll never forget - Stanford University and sourdough bread bowls at Fisherman's Wharf :lol: All these memories make me wish I was in Oakland now. :up:

316608768.jpg

Pre-show playlist has now entered the 90's - with THE FLY! :rockon:

Awww I hope everything is ok with your puppy. :hug:

I'm playing The Fly in hopes that it will get played by the band tonight! Not gonna hold my breath though.:wink:

Lenny Kravitz has taken the stage. The sun is setting rapidly, so U2 will be taking the stage post-sunset.

After the album version of THE FLY, pre-show playlist remains in Achtung Baby mode with Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses. :love: :wink:

2m4xbie.jpg

sundevil, laker, piston, it's all the same.

You could go all West Virginia and just set a couch on fire. :D

You're going to abandon me for my first setlist party? :sad:

I'm glad your puppy is OK.

:wave: Hey everybody here hoping for The Fly tonight! :D

Same here, though I doubt it. Few updates for those who haven't seen the last pages:

1) Bono is sick - tired with a scratchy voice according to U2TOURFANS who met him as he arrived at the stadium.

2) Dallas told a fan from Brazil at LAX yesterday that The Fly was being rehearsed for Glastonbury, and that there will be a "surprise" in tonight's show.

Lenny Kravitz on now:

316615020.jpg

Oh, and pre-show music playlist enters the 2000's with Electrical Storm.

Back
Top Bottom