Norman Oklahoma u2 setlist watch party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cori:wave:

I have always :heart: the part where Bush Bot Senior does the "We will we will rock you " in the beginning of ZOOTV:up:

I know! :drool: I love the beginning of the Outdoor broadcast shows, but the indoor ones were awesome too, with Bono doing that middle-eastern sounding melody about "I nearly lost you" or whatever it was. Super wicked awesome.

YUM! Is there a pig smiley??? :lol:
qno41d.gif

:giggle:

She is 38 today:D

Actually to perfect as LMJ started to drum on Breathe on night one I won't give details b/c the guys here will want to puke but that is when I gave her the ring:ohmy:
Happy Birthday Stacey....
don't be silly, there's nothing wrong w/ being romantic w/ you best girl.....

Just trying to get over some baaad news... a long-time friend and mentor is apparently not going to make it through the week - gawdamned cancer has taken her down in less than a month. So, drinks and the boys and new friends are necessary tonight. Thanks for listening. Enough about that...

Oh my God, that's really awful. I am so sorry to hear it. :sad:

Just trying to get over some baaad news... a long-time friend and mentor is apparently not going to make it through the week - gawdamned cancer has taken her down in less than a month. So, drinks and the boys and new friends are necessary tonight. Thanks for listening. Enough about that...

I'm a long-time member but shy poster. Is there any way to see posts real-time or do I just have to keep refreshing? Thx.

I'm so sorry to hear that:hug:. My mom was told she had Pancreatic cancer, and lasted almost a month. Take care

Back
Top Bottom