Norman Oklahoma u2 setlist watch party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never seen them before, so I was just guessing. I can't find anything on their set.

:wave: hi to all new arrivals.

I don't think it's sunk in yet that I'm seeing them Friday night. And then again next week! :drool:

I just read in PGP that someone heard a rumor that the NA tour dates will be announced on Oct 26th.

Oooh...now see, that would be awesome. A college basketball game and a U2 concert over at the football stadium. *nodding* There's a good case if I've ever seen one. We'll have to see once the next set of US dates is released. Odds are it'll be June and July.

I find that really puzzling about the US dates. Why in the world did they release later dates before the sooner ones? And then made me have to cough up $250 for a show I won't see for a year!

I would rather them come to the US after the euro-leg so that I can save up for it. :lol:

I think U2.com will send out an email about the announcement. If I remember, it was about a week when they sent out the email about some big announcement and the actual announcement.

Disappearing Act to make the live debut tonight!

I will officially hate U2 if they don't debut it live tonight. Those bastards have played Streets plenty of times; give One->Amazing Grace->Disappearing Act a chance! :wink:

u2gigs Via @AndyU2, the band's crew today soundchecked With Or Without You, Vertigo, City Of Blinding Lights, Moment Of Surrender.

Not really a spoiler

With the stage sideways all the seats look like they are awesome!

That really does look sweet!

no trubs.

hows young magnificent?

:lol: he must somehow know that there's a set list party going on, because he's crawling around and looking at me occasionally. i don't want to tell him BEP is opening instead of MUSE. i've never seen a snake cry, and i wouldn't want to be the first.

did i tell you? apparently he's a fan. undisclosed desires is his favorite song. he'll even wake up from his nap and start dancing when he hears it.

Back
Top Bottom