New Jersey Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I figured it wouldn't go anywhere. Why bring it out again after a year off?

The crew will check random stuff like that for enjoyment I guess. Means nothing, like I said in another thread, they would soundcheck The Fly on Popmart. Even if the band did it once or twice it could go nowhere. Typically its several soundchecks, by the band, before something turns up.

I doubt the band will soundcheck unless they have a special guest or something. They are in NY obviously so that makes it easier to decide to check versus a runner show. End of the tour, the band rarely soundchecks.

This is the most fucked up thing I've read today.

CROSS OUT STEVE.

trollface_WRAPPEDinBACONs_FIRST_PIC_DUMP-s469x428-137060.jpg

:wave: Just checking on the pre-show shenanigans from the day job. I see there are plenty already. :wink: Should be home from the 2nd job around 9pm - hope to jump back online before Space Oddity. :up:

I love this weather lots of skimpy outfits

Brooklynmike
I am in j13 black car with il plates. Stop by. Orange shirt.

Steve has texted to let me know there is no wifi in the stadium. :crack:

So, I guess no random tag updates!:wink:

ryancoke71 said:
Steve has texted to let me know there is no wifi in the stadium. :crack:

So, I guess no random tag updates!:wink:

Knew that was going to happen. Thats why I wanted to create the thread, but nooooooo...

new tag: hope no fly

Why would they all of a sudden do a show with
28 songs and another encore?
Couldn't they have been doing that the rest of the tour?

guys is this real ? its gota be right ... afriend at show said they soundchecked Bad

ya but it seems real... pretty standard setlist... then an encore for nyc ... and they soundchecked Bad... ya know

I am so highly depressed that I am stuck in a conference room for an all day meeting in San Francisco today.

I live in NYC.

I have been looking forward to this show for the past year and could not make it due to this fucking meeting.

Someone talk me down off the ledge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom