New Jersey Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is true I will totally chub. I just don't see that happening. That they would extend the show 3 songs without Fatty McGuinness bilking us for a few extra bucks somehow..

it is good to see you. i have been meaning to send you a message. how are you feeling these days?

I've been tired, but otherwise wonderful. I have my first prenatal checkup tomorrow actually. And the boy knows all about his sibling-to-be. He keeps asking where it is, lol. I think he'll understand more once I'm actually further along and have something to show. Right now there's nothing there. :lol:

Yeah, people who walk out of shows before the lights go on/up completely baffle me. You ALWAYS stay until the very end! If that setlist is accurate, that's pretty exciting! I wasn't planning to hang around for this setlist party, but I've changed my mind. :)

Looks like the three-song surprise has made it onto here? :p:
what else do I need to know?

Yeah, people who walk out of shows before the lights go on/up completely baffle me. You ALWAYS stay until the very end! If that setlist is accurate, that's pretty exciting! I wasn't planning to hang around for this setlist party, but I've changed my mind. :)

Yep, even if the setlist looks standard, you stick around. Hello, Chicago. :love:

I would suspect the majority of the people who leave early wouldn't know what's a "standard" setlist or not. They just want to beat the rush.

Let them leave - they probably wouldn't know {the spoilers} if they bit them in the asses.

They always seem to do something different at the NJ/NY shows - I am inclined to think they are going to do this. With only a couple of shows left, and the fact they are staying in NYC for three weeks, there is no runner, I am sure there is a late curfew, and hey, if they have the stamina, why not?

i could see if they played
ooc early, like in chicago

and then played
bad/40

at the end.

but to play them all at the end just seems strange.

I dunno - I think they would need high energy after MOS for the surprise factor, then the next two would simply be icing on the cake - in reality I do not see them playing the entirety of the last song, but definitely start it and then walk off...

i could see if they played
ooc early, like in chicago

and then played
bad/40

at the end.

but to play them all at the end just seems strange.

atu2 atu2 Two sources reporting that Bruce Springsteen is at the U2 show tonight. (Patti Scialfa, too.) #u2360nj

5t8fga

kgmhxmoj:iphone
kfwu0ydj:iphone

kfad6jij:iphone

OMG. I cannot 100% say this is real, but if it is. I officially HATE New York.

r8i6ua.jpg

If that's true, then I envy the people of NY/NJ even as I feel insanely happy for them.

For once in my life, I'd like to see U2 perform Bad. Just once. :sad: Maybe the fourth time's the charm?

Has it not started yet? I got to Harry Potter super early, anticipating a line, but I was almost the first one here, and now I have 40 minutes to kill.

....so can we jump to the end of the show? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom