New Jersey Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doubtful it's a real setlist, because if you are going to create a fake one, at least do a better job of mimicing an actual setlist from a past show. They all pretty much look alike. Just my opinion.

goto Moncton, pitt or minny... i went to mtl ... even better opener is worth the ticket alone

anaheim 2 wasn't out of character. especially how it became standard heading into glastonbury and a lot of shows afterwards.

if anything, we got fucked over because they played pride and iwf both nights

they need to mix in Horses ... if ur goin achtung heavy ya gotta have horses.... and i cant believe they punted on NLOTH... a great tune

anaheim 2 wasn't out of character. especially how it became standard heading into glastonbury and a lot of shows afterwards.

if anything, we got fucked over because they played pride and iwf both nights

Streets 6 songs in wasn't out of character? I beg to differ. That setlist wasn't repeated once during the tour.

IWF twice is hardly getting fucked over. :hyper: :love:

I made the trip over for the Meadowlands show last year and was so selfishly hoping they would just do a standard show that everyone enjoyed tonight. If that setlist is true I hate this show:angry::lol:

I'm doubtful it's a real setlist, because if you are going to create a fake one, at least do a better job of mimicing an actual setlist from a past show. They all pretty much look alike. Just my opinion.

Looks just like the one I got in Nashville...but have no idea how someone would have one in their hands BEFORE the show.

Wow, that setlist looks real, but unreal. :lol: Has someone confirmed that the "band" soundchecked today? Or was it the crew?

it's not all that difficult. a couple of girls probably flirted with a security guard and he showed them.

catlhere said:
Why would they all of a sudden do a show with * SPOILER * Couldn't they have been doing that the rest of the tour?

This.

I could see tacking on OOC or Bad or 40-----but all three?? Why don't they throw in Acrobat just for the hell of it?

Although my initial reaction was one of sheer delight (and a bit of envy), I shall believe it when I see it actually happened.

And then I'll be praying very hard they keep it up for the rest of the shows.

Hey guys! Its good to be back in a setlist thread...I've missed the last few because of my younger sister's wedding...she got married Sunday (ON MY ANNIVERSARY NO LESS), and the entire week beforehand was just a total clusterfuck. :crack:

I SEE OUR LADS AGAIN IN 6 MORE DAYS OMG YAY! :hyper::hyper:

I do remember seeing a setlist that looked real just like this before one of the S. American shows and Mothers Of The Disappeared was on it. Obviously it was not played. I'm will also believe this if and when it happens.

I am so highly depressed that I am stuck in a conference room for an all day meeting in San Francisco today.

I live in NYC.

I have been looking forward to this show for the past year and could not make it due to this fucking meeting.

Someone talk me down off the ledge...

I am so, so sorry. :(

Hey guys! Its good to be back in a setlist thread...I've missed the last few because of my younger sister's wedding...she got married Sunday (ON MY ANNIVERSARY NO LESS), and the entire week beforehand was just a total clusterfuck. :crack:

I SEE OUR LADS AGAIN IN 6 MORE DAYS OMG YAY! :hyper::hyper:

it is good to see you. i have been meaning to send you a message. how are you feeling these days?

This.

I could see tacking on OOC or Bad or 40-----but all three?? Why don't they throw in Acrobat just for the hell of it?

i think the very last song in that trio would be a snippet at the end of the second song.

Steve just texted me updated tags.

40 bucks for a shirt are you shittin me

David Hasselhoff and his male fluffer

I have no fucking idea what is meant by the 2nd one!:lol:

I am in awe of that final encore - if true, will be incredible.

Makes me scoff at the people who walk out during MOS even more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom