New Jersey Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I heard it in Montreal, I lost my shit. I was front rail and got very concerned looks from Bono.

:lol: I can just see Bono looking very concerned about someone going nuts over Zooropa. I was too fascinated to even react. I think I was too in awe over the amazing lights and the fact U2 are playing Zooropa LIVE!

and here comes the thunder/lightning. with my luck i'll lose power at the end

U2-360 - New Meadowlands Stadium - New Jersey

Intro - Space Oddity

1. Even Better Than the Real Thing
2. The Fly
3. Mysterious Ways
4. Until the End of the World
5. I Will Follow
6. Get On Your Boots
7. Magnificent
8. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
9. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
10. Beautiful Day
11. Elevation
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Zooropa
14. City of Blinding Lights

Zooropa is the single most awesome thing to come from this tour. :heart:

:up: It's actually the song that made me madly scrounge around for a ticket in the weeks leading up to the Toronto show this month. I hadn't really been paying attention to the 2010 setlists, and wasn't planning on seeing them this year (having already seen them in 2009)...and then I heard they were playing Zooropa. There was no way I could miss it.

:up: It's actually the song that made me madly scrounge around for a ticket in the weeks leading up to the Toronto show this month. I hadn't really been paying attention to the 2010 setlists, and wasn't planning on seeing them this year (having already seen them in 2009)...and then I heard they were playing Zooropa. There was no way I could miss it.

Can you imagine if they broke out something like Mofo???

highlight of my tour. and there's a few damn highlights.

Lisa... did Elle get updated? :shifty:

scaled.php

When I told my husband about the spoiler setlist, he said, "So what you're telling me is that you'll be up late tonight...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom