New Jersey Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish Larry were to introduce a song in the setlist....

"this little tidbit got started with me smashing on my drums one glorious night in the studio - i was a little angry at the time because bono was late to the recording session....here is sunday bloody sunday"
If Larry were to introduce Stay, he would start it off by saying "In my opinion, this is a sissy song..."

That's why they never let him introduce songs... :lol:

U2-360 - New Meadowlands Stadium - New Jersey

Intro - Space Oddity

1. Even Better Than the Real Thing
2. The Fly
3. Mysterious Ways
4. Until the End of the World
5. I Will Follow
6. Get On Your Boots
7. Magnificent
8. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
9. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
10. Beautiful Day

351459350.jpg

scaled.php

lol -- I went to Montreal with a sore throat and came back with one -- thanks to the MONSOON! I may have worn that excuse out!

Well Swine flu then or some other contagious disease that wants your boss to steer well clear of!!!! :lol: The monsoon didn't kill me fortunately. I've been thru too many I guess Im sorta immune. My voice was shot for days as I might have been singing a little bit :D

If Larry were to introduce Stay, he would start it off by saying "In my opinion, this is a sissy song..."

That's why they never let him introduce songs... :lol:

If Larry were to introduce "Stay", he'd say... they started that the day they forgot to pick me up and take me to Hansa Studio and I had to call Principle Manangement back home in Ireland and get the &Y^%% address to the studio and... :angry: That is why I hate this "sissy" song.

RT @iambradk
by u2gigs

@atu2 Bono had to change because he peed himself when he saw the end of the setlist.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom