Montreal II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steved1998

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Starts early tonight at 8:30 on U2.com!

Thanks to an awesome friend I can listen under their account while they enjoy the show live!

This will most likely be thread 1/2

these setlist threads are starting as early as the sign-up lists :)

I'm going soon! Wish me luck. There are now at least 2 lines. Holy Montreal clusterfuck.:crack:

santa_reindeer_macarena.gif

Getting my spot in the line. :D

I'm hoping there'll be audio for those fans too cheap to pay the annual $50 u2.com fee. :cough:me. :cough: :reject:

They've let the NY crowds in at 5-5:15.. I guess if they're going on early an earlier entry time makes sense

:wave:

gonna get the brownies

brownies2.jpg

beers
1433-tasting-beer.jpg

and bouncing bits out of the way early (spoilered to avoid any unneccessary angst :sexywink: )
tumblr_lmys5qu0h61qcbo9lo1_250.gif

:wink:

really looking forward to tonights show (which technically runs in the midst of my slothy sunday morning :) ) . . . and already experiencing 'pre-stream anxiety' :panic:

gonna get the brownies

brownies2.jpg

beers
1433-tasting-beer.jpg

and bouncing bits out of the way early (spoilered to avoid any unneccessary angst :sexywink: )
tumblr_lmys5qu0h61qcbo9lo1_250.gif

:wink:

really looking forward to tonights show (which technically runs in the midst of my slothy sunday morning :) ) . . . and already experiencing 'pre-stream anxiety' :panic:

Awesome! (the gif not the panic)

i cannot wait for streets and that new fox news gif. those are delicious

too bad she isn't wearing a red top, it would go well with the song

I paid my $50 a few months ago. I have paid it every year since '04 except for the year they issued the ZOO2LIVE CD set. I learned my lesson, I wish I had that one.

Duels was the last straw for me.. I stopped subscribing earlier this year... Now if they streamed more often they'd definitely get my money

MTE tweeted earlier on queue

EdgeFest

A few of us just shamed the infamous Chcago queue jumpers out in Montreal. Don't mess with French Canada bitches. #U2360MTL

:lol:

SethVincent said:
:applaud:

Any word on The Major aka Romi:wave:

. . . last I heard he was with kafrun et al doing some band stalking :)

thanks steved . . .if anyone needs me I'm off in the corner with a paperbag practicing my breathing!!! :der:

and as for membership - the ease if purchasing tix sealed the deal for me - I don't mind the free stuff :shrug: I'm sure they could try a bit harder and yes, more live content from shows would always be welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom