Montreal II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Babies coming Pr ? :hmm:

:cute:

my niece is expecting twins atm, due in 5 weeks from now, runs in family as am a twin myself :hug:

JJAsi said:
Babies coming Pr ? :hmm:

:cute:

my niece is expecting twins atm, due in 5 weeks from now, runs in family as am a twin myself :hug:

:no: been there, ticked that box (yes, I mean twins :) ) and just about out the other side . . . if I can see all three safely through their teens I'll give myself a medal :D

good luck to your niece :)

Trying to decide if I want to re-up my subscription.... I need to be working tonight but I think I could still listen.

:hmm:

i reupped mine the day of the south america show that was webcast. i could have listened to it on the radio feed or a mirror, but i said what the heck.

I'm 'investing' in my first paid membership soon mainly because of ticket pre sales(cardiac arrest shouldn't be a part of ticket buying):|... I agree it would make it a better deal if they did more streams! :hyper:

I'm 'investing' in my first paid membership soon mainly because of ticket pre sales(cardiac arrest shouldn't be a part of ticket buying):|... I agree it would make it a better deal if they did more streams! :hyper:

Hey, I'm from South-Central Kansas. :hi5: How are things down in the corner?

We were going to play this in Anaheim, but we decided to save it for when Dan wouldn't be at the show.. Here's
Gloria
!

Kinda sad, this is our last chance at a true surprise setlist when you think about it. All the remaining shows are one-night stands.

Definitely gonna be checking out this live stream tonight. I renewed weeks ago and need to get something out of this subscription somehow since there aren't any presales for a long time.
(not that I don't appreciate a free CD full of "duets" every dedicated fan already has :der:)

Just called and confirmed my *Old local pub in Athlone Ireland and am streaming webcast via my server back to there via my laptop, 15 mins later for buffering, but they got place packed in allready and a Pub owner dressed as Santa

Used to study there abroad from here in Funland, lovely bunch of ppl and a sign outside saying "U2 Live from Montreal, only in here by a lunatic aka WAM"

:lol::D:hyper:

Just FYI, might be 1st one to sent out to pub lol, giving ya info bout thoughts later, and no, I wont share a link to public as it´s for my Irish friends 40 th b´day which was a week ago, LOVE ya Fozz :)) :hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom