Moncton Setlist Party Part II: The Final Chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for posting! This captures Larry's "Thank you, Goobye" speech. If my memory serves me correct he ended the Vertigo Tour alone on stage as well. Way to tired to look that up and verify this morning.

So fantastic to witness two tour endings! Wow :heart:

My last two 360 shows ended with Bad, Out of Control and 40. JUST WOW!!!! :hyper: :applaud:

Thank you Moncton. Or should I say MUD-ton? I'm donating my muddy shoes to you! :wink:

raz3no.png

:depressed:

Ending with 40 was amazing. Some of you have to remember that playing a live show takes A LOT out of you (I would know) So they probobly were to tired to add one more song like bad,Which is a pretty long song. We should be happy they played "Out Of Control" and "40" (Which was again amazing!)

And i am pretty sure "40" was not is the original set.

Beach clips next summer. What remains of this one will just be pictures of them boozed in St Tropez with hot celebrities they're not shagging :tsk:

All I can say is: Thank God no announcements of farewell or handling over to Arcade Fire or what not. Interference does it again. This is not goodbye to U2.

Please accept my apology in that respect Hand0lotion. I was getting all freaky and was in a bad state when I wrote that in the other thread. Sorry to put that bad idea in your mind. I am doing some serious saving for the next tour! DUBLIN holla!

Please accept my apology in that respect Hand0lotion. I was getting all freaky and was in a bad state when I wrote that in the other thread. Sorry to put that bad idea in your mind. I am doing some serious saving for the next tour! DUBLIN holla!

Add me to that Dublin list. Next tour, that is a definite for me!:love:

Historically, they never really do anything 'special' song wise with the setlist for the last show. And with this production I am thinking things have to be set in stone for a large majority of it. Bono said in Rolling Stone something about indoor shows and more B sides next tour. So you have something to look forward to I guess. But I am happy with the setlist for the shows I have seen.

Only video I took of the night. It was my first time being in the inner circle. Wanted to enjoy every moment of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom