Moncton Setlist Party Part II: The Final Chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like yesterday this tour took off and Bono was taking about the Claw and introducing it as their "spacejunk". Gonna miss this one. I may watch the 360 DVD tonight, maybe with a box of tissues in hand, and remember this great tour! I had so much fun meeting fellow Interferencers and friends at the Philly show. My dad and I became closer because of the Raleigh show. I'll miss these crazy setlists parties and the bickering over whether or not Steve should post a picture of a woman's breasts.:lol: It's really and truly been a fun and magical carpet ride! :sad:

Seems like yesterday this tour took off and Bono was taking about the Claw and introducing it as their "spacejunk". Gonna miss this one. I may watch the 360 DVD tonight, maybe with a box of tissues in hand, and remember this great tour! I had so much fun meeting fellow Interferencers and friends at the Philly show. My dad and I became closer because of the Raleigh show. I'll miss these crazy setlists parties and the bickering over whether or not Steve should post a picture of a woman's breasts.:lol: It's really and truly been a fun and magical carpet ride! :sad:

I'll watch it with tissues.. but I won't use them for crying..

I'm not either... It is sad that the tour's over, but I didn't cry after my last show, so I won't be likely to now. *L*

Woah!

To Ali and the other tear-less ones, *phew* I was starting to think I was the only one with a heart of stone.

:grouphug: Let's end this party the proper way...

HOW LONG...TO SING THIS SONG?

amen

:wave: alright my lovely blue craic nuts, my familio are champing at the bit to get out on a glorious sunny sydney afternoon . . . I gotta fly :hug:

thank you, all of you, for the feeds and set lists, funnies, sillies, pics, giggles and fabulousness . . . I'm going to miss it all a little more than is possibly healthy, but eh :shrug: that's just the way I roll :)

I've loved being a part of this place . . .love and :hug: and :kiss: and hope to bump in to you on the boards . . . :wave:

h8gmzeqvj:iphone

It's been nice sharing set-list parties with all of you, I almost made it to 500 posts, dont know how you all do it, can't wait for the next tour, much love from MIAMI!!!

Well, U2360 was an amazing journey. I now have met over 60 people because of this band, and the memories will last a lifetime. Thanks everyone! I truly has been great getting to know you!:hug:

zu - not crying here. I got a little misty eyed after Neil's tweet, but that's about it. I did my mourning after Montreal. :wink:

It's been one hell of a tour! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom