Moncton Setlist Party Part II: The Final Chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry and Adam were getting a kick out of having the different faces up on the screen for that one.

I think that is the most awesome idea. :love: I hope a good video of that turns up in a few days.
I've noticed sometimes they put different stuffs on the screen (like the time they put a picture of the gorgeous full moon during MOS in Philadelphia because it was a full moon night).

Please accept my apology in that respect Hand0lotion. I was getting all freaky and was in a bad state when I wrote that in the other thread. Sorry to put that bad idea in your mind. I am doing some serious saving for the next tour! DUBLIN holla!

Don't worry U2BROTHR, I wasn't thinking of you specifically when I wrote that. Collectively as U2 online communities, we tend to get paranoid because we can't deny that our band is physically aging (but physically only! :D)

7lmsv.jpg

:wave:

Could this possibly be Bono's footprint? Well, I don't see the "Soul" imprinting on it...:sexywink:

Galeongirl said:
Wow. 360 come full circle. Larry was alone on stage on the 30th of June 2009 to open the show with the drum intro to Breathe. And now he's the last one to leave.

okay, enough! this made me tear up, again! :doh:

so? who's starting the group therapy page for struggling 360oholics :waiting: . . . ima struggling here peeps :scream:

I haven't searched through for all the pics yet but if anyone caught the moment when Larry noticed the screens please post. His laughter at that moment was priceless!!! :love:
Ayaz got some great shots.
5994202356_e3e326fec3_o.jpg

5994202892_20c618cec7_o.jpg

okay, enough! this made me tear up, again! :doh:

so? who's starting the group therapy page for struggling 360oholics :waiting: . . . ima struggling here peeps :scream:

:sigh: I am joining you on that one. Feeling way too down about this.

Oh my Larry! :heart: Those are great shots, but then again, his pics from this tour are all amazing!

Beach clips next summer. What remains of this one will just be pictures of them boozed in St Tropez with hot celebrities they're not shagging :tsk:

Guess whose got a cruise booked next June 2012 that stops at Cannes? I'll be taking a leisurely stroll down a beach nearby while the wife is busy enjoying herself elsewhere!!! Oh look. I just happen to have a recording device ;) :D

Thanks for posting! This captures Larry's "Thank you, Goobye" speech. If my memory serves me correct he ended the Vertigo Tour alone on stage as well. Way to tired to look that up and verify this morning.

So fantastic to witness two tour endings! Wow :heart:

My last two 360 shows ended with Bad, Out of Control and 40. JUST WOW!!!! :hyper: :applaud:

Thank you Moncton. Or should I say MUD-ton? I'm donating my muddy shoes to you! :wink:

Hey Westendgirl :wave: I've already donated my Glasto/Moncton sneakers to Budget rent a car in Halifax :D

Funny thing mate. Edge had his 'Bad' guitar on when Bono told him he was changing it to "Out Of Control". I know someone who showed me a series of photos as Bono is telling him. The Edge is open mouthed like 'whaaaaa ?'. I even heard Bono say "Bad" to edge a few minutes earlier. :yes:

When Edge walked to the right of the stage without his guitar After Out of Control and leaned in and talked to Stuart, he then looked back to the front with a very content and sly grin. I knew instantly what was coming! :loveshower::happydance:

By the way. Edge was in the pit for Arcade Fire with his family enjoying the set!!! :ohmy: No-one was bothering him. I sat next to a guy on the flight from Halifax to JFK and he showed me his pic with edge and his wife 'accidentally' in the background ;) tbh, I wouldn't have bugged him either if he was with his family. It's the least he deserves!!

I think it's awesome that all the bands stuck around and watched each other's sets and loved them!

Hey Westendgirl :wave: I've already donated my Glasto/Moncton sneakers to Budget rent a car in Halifax :D

Funny thing mate. Edge had his 'Bad' guitar on when Bono told him he was changing it to "Out Of Control". I know someone who showed me a series of photos as Bono is telling him. The Edge is open mouthed like 'whaaaaa ?'. I even heard Bono say "Bad" to edge a few minutes earlier. :yes:

When Edge walked to the right of the stage without his guitar After Out of Control and leaned in and talked to Stuart, he then looked back to the front with a very content and sly grin. I knew instantly what was coming! :loveshower::happydance:

By the way. Edge was in the pit for Arcade Fire with his family enjoying the set!!! :ohmy: No-one was bothering him. I sat next to a guy on the flight from Halifax to JFK and he showed me his pic with edge and his wife 'accidentally' in the background ;) tbh, I wouldn't have bugged him either if he was with his family. It's the least he deserves!!

Personally, I would have preferred Bad but think OOC was a much more uplifting end right before 40. Interesting that it wasn't on the list and they just had a ?

My marathon running shoes were given up as a sacrifice to the U2/Claw gods. I had to drive back to the motel barefoot.

I would have preferred Bad as well. But I think at that very moment, Out of Control was perfect.

Would be interesting to know how many shoe/flip flop/sandal/other articles of clothing were sacrificed to the Claw.

Personally, I would have preferred Bad but think OOC was a much more uplifting end right before 40. Interesting that it wasn't on the list and they just had a ?

Maybe they wanted to keep it a surprise, and they know, that sometimes fans get a hold of the setlist before the concert?

You mean on security's side of the pit? Great stories, thanks!

:wave: :up:

Whole weekend was Out of Control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom