Moncton Setlist Party Part II: The Final Chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dfit00, yes, that's me screaming 'go Maddy', LOL. I have the video of the whole song on my computer somewhere. What a night, what memories.
tearsofjoy.gif

(she's BonosLil'Pal94 on the forum)

u2gigs Via @Zoomo72, Bono opened champagne and sprayed the audience before 40. #U2360MON

So...confirmed? :hmm:

Did they leave and come back? That sure is quite a delay!

Nope, it was immediately after Out of Control - as said before, Bono sprayed champagne at the crowd before the song began. I knew they would end the show with it. So glad the people at the show got to witness an epic ending.

This time around Adam and Edge definitely had to switch sides since the whole song was played, and moreover it ended just like Larry ends the Vertigo-Chicago DVD. Those drumbeats at the end are amazing.

I bet Larry was pissed though, too much work for his standards.

Comments: The U2 360 tour ends with three artists on the bill at the Magnetic Hill Music Festival in Eastern Canada. Bono sings a bit of 'The Ballad of Springhill' (AKA Springhill Mining Disaster) in honor of the nearby town devastated by an earthquake in 1958. It's the first time he's sung any of that song since 1987. The show ends with 40, which has only been snippeted twice before on this tour (Pittsburgh and Chicago 2009). The 360 tour ends as the most successful ever, grossing $736 million on sales of 7.2 million tickets.

A good point from @Zoomo72: tour started with a drum solo (Breathe intro) and ended with one (40 outro). #U2360

That's just awesome. To me, it shows how important Larry is in the band! :up: It will sink in soon that U2360 is over. :sad:

I was there.....awesome ending and stay was amazing....Bono sang a bunch of extra verses about the tour and family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom