Moncton Setlist Party Part II: The Final Chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
av_ot.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Make it stop!!!!! :scream:

As insane as this may seem to some, the set list parties kept me sane.
Gave me a chance to escape reality, even if just for a little while. :up:
See you guys around.
I'm missing the get togethers already. :sad:

Love you all.. :heart:

Hooow Looong.. :wave:
(do we wait this time :wink:)

We need a "WTF do we do now?" thread for all of the setlist regulars!:wink:

Yeah i'm not quite getting these people! :lol:

It's just so sad how they don't get any 'real' fans in the show. Sofar they've had... people who wanted to really really hear Sunday Bloody Sunday, Vertigo, Beautiful Day and Elevation... people who left after City of Blinding lights(14/25), and now someone who loves Suck and was sad they didn't play it???

:doh:

wow. I'm crashing. Gee, it's 5am. :lol: Time for me to head back to bed and roll out again in about 7 hours. :wave: G'nite guys, see you next tour in the next setlist party!

It's over.

So guys..

what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life right now? :sad: For the past 3 years it's been revolving around the tour. Working to get as much money possible to get to as many shows possible, setlist parties, tour talk, leather... and now it's all over? Wtf am I supposed to do now?

Continue to postwhore :sexywink: :kiss: :lol:

LILA!

Thanks for all of the pics you posted!

You're very welcome! :hi5:

Arcade Fire should have done something with U2 on stage, just like Pearl Jam did on Hawaii at the end of Vertigo. Michael Mitchell was pulled out of the crowd to play Wild Horses with them, which was not part of the setlist and it was something very special.

I feel that this last show at Moncton missed that uniqueness that Hawaii had at the end.

I agree. Plus the kid pulled up for SBS in Hawaii. That was cool too :whistle: (Yes, she's my daughter). But yeah, surprised there was no collaboration between the two bands tonight. Oh well...

It's just so sad how they don't get any 'real' fans in the show. Sofar they've had... people who wanted to really really hear Sunday Bloody Sunday, Vertigo, Beautiful Day and Elevation... people who left after City of Blinding lights(14/25), and now someone who loves Suck and was sad they didn't play it???

:doh:

I'm with you it's just...:|:crack: *goes to look up population etc...*

What time is it in the world? 5.07 am here :ohmy:

Time to get to bed! Love this band, loved this tour and all the setlist parties and peeps. See you in other threads.

:grouphug:

:heart: Goodbye beautiful claw :heart:

ChristyRae75 Christy
The true mark of the 360 tour's success isn't money earned or attendance numbers but we the fans' reluctance to let it go. #U2360MON

I only had two run-ins with The Claw. The first one was on a hot Chicago day three weeks ago, and the second was one week ago tonight on a stormy, rainy night on a ballfield in Minnesota. Both times were amazing. And while going to these shows, I met some of the most amazing people I've ever met. I'll let ZZ Top describe what I'm thinking right now...

‪ZZ Top - I Thank You‬‏ - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom