Moncton Setlist Party Part II: The Final Chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over.

So guys..

what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life right now? :sad: For the past 3 years it's been revolving around the tour. Working to get as much money possible to get to as many shows possible, setlist parties, tour talk, leather... and now it's all over? Wtf am I supposed to do now?

There's this band...

You might've heard of them...

Radiohead.

Yeah I never understood all the complaints..the tour was awesome and the boys switched it up A LOT!..ugh I guess some people love to complain:huh:

Some people just live to bitch about almost everything. :) Don't take too much account of them, there's plenty of us who do realize that the U2 has actually listened to their fans SHITLOADS with their setlists this tour.

It's over.

So guys..

what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life right now? :sad: For the past 3 years it's been revolving around the tour. Working to get as much money possible to get to as many shows possible, setlist parties, tour talk, leather... and now it's all over? Wtf am I supposed to do now?

Hmmmm...thats a tough one. LOL

Can you imagine how the boys feel, its their time to visit the southern coast of France, ...and re-invent and find themselves once again!!!! ...Here is to Dangermouse!!! Can't wait!!!

I bet they are excited and probably a little sad, too. But you're right, the NLOTH cycle is complete; next step, new album! I'm excited! :hyper:

This was my first tour going to multiple shows, my first time in GA, my first time traveling to see a band. So many firsts! It's been amazing. :heart:

Until next time! :wave:

Arcade Fire should have done something with U2 on stage, just like Pearl Jam did on Hawaii at the end of Vertigo. Michael Mitchell was pulled out of the crowd to play Wild Horses with them, which was not part of the setlist and it was something very special.

I feel that this last show at Moncton missed that uniqueness that Hawaii had at the end.

Out of Control...great way to end the last show..with the first single.

Wow, is it really over? It's been a great 11 months lurking around these setlist parties, I'm really going to miss this. I hope to see all of you around the boards from now on...:wave: :hug: Thanks for the laughs and the great times on the tour forum.

And thank you to U2 for even going on tour with this massive production. I feel so fortunate to be one of the 7 million fans who attended one of 110 spectacular shows. I feel happy that my first-ever U2 show took place during this amazing tour. The waiting game starts again...:sad:

Adios, The Claw. Who knows if they'll encounter Trabants and Lemons wherever they go? :lol: :wave:

I only had 4 dates with The Claw this tour :heart:, but so many great memories! Thanks to everyone here for the updates and laughs (and rick rolls). IF is the best!

Now what do we do? :crack:

I fixed it for you :wink:

Trust me, I much prefer that fix :lol:

Unfortunately, NOTHING stands up next to U2. There's myself the music fan that loves Coldplay, Airborne Toxic Event, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Killers, etc.

and then there's myself that loves U2. Two completely different categories. They're music, but they're more than music. They're U2.

Ok I'll say something nice...Bono is cool.

av_ot.jpg

I only had 4 dates with The Claw this tour :heart:, but so many great memories! Thanks to everyone here for the updates and laughs (and rick rolls). IF is the best!

Now what do we do? :crack:

what we do every night..

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom