Moncton Setlist Party Part II: The Final Chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine how the boys feel, its their time to visit the southern coast of France, ...and re-invent and find themselves once again!!!! ...Here is to Dangermouse!!! Can't wait!!!

5ykl9j

:sad:

:sad:

This tour has been going on for so long that it'll seem really weird to have it be over. This is the first time I've ever actually felt sad that a tour has ended because this is the first tour I've actually seen. I don't think it'll all really sink in for me for a while, but I know that this was a very special tour and I am so glad that I not only got to see my first U2 show, but that I got to see a second show also, which is more than I could have possibly imagined. What a privilege and a blessing it has been!

Well said :up: Completely feel the same way :sad:

So sad to say goodbye. I wish I could've seen more than the final leg, but I'm glad I saw it three times.

It's so crazy to think how long it's been though... I wasn't an adult able to make my own decisions the first times round. Never again. No more regrets and missed opportunities! I'll see you sometime down the road, Bono & Friends.

This tour has been going on for so long that it'll seem really weird to have it be over. This is the first time I've ever actually felt sad that a tour has ended because this is the first tour I've actually seen. I don't think it'll all really sink in for me for a while, but I know that this was a very special tour and I am so glad that I not only got to see my first U2 show, but that I got to see a second show also, which is more than I could have possibly imagined. What a privilege and a blessing it has been!

:up: I'm glad I saw it too. I saw 10 shows, and I wanted to see it more. This has been the best tour I've seen in my 19 years of being a fan

Yea, I'm going to miss the setlist parties and some of the people in it. I'm not going to miss people being a bunch of assholes and talking shit about others behind their back.

The complaining on this tour is the worst I've ever seen it.
Yeah well the assholes running the GA lines was the worst Ive ever seen and Im glad the tour is finally over.

Yea, I'm going to miss the setlist parties and some of the people in it. I'm not going to miss people being a bunch of assholes and talking shit about others behind their back.

The complaining on this tour is the worst I've ever seen it.

Yeah I never understood all the complaints..the tour was awesome and the boys switched it up A LOT!..ugh I guess some people love to complain:huh:

U2 needs to get their asses back in the studio and make more albums and stop trying to save the world from starvation.

It's over.

So guys..

what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life right now? :sad: For the past 3 years it's been revolving around the tour. Working to get as much money possible to get to as many shows possible, setlist parties, tour talk, leather... and now it's all over? Wtf am I supposed to do now?

It's over.

So guys..

what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life right now? :sad: For the past 3 years it's been revolving around the tour. Working to get as much money possible to get to as many shows possible, setlist parties, tour talk, leather... and now it's all over? Wtf am I supposed to do now?

Holy crap i just said that to my mom and she said to me "Get Over It" :lol:

It's over.

So guys..

:hug:

Save money for the next tour!

U2 needs to get their asses back in the studio and make more albums and stop trying to save the world from starvation.

protip: be more subtle when trying to bait people.

Throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom