Moncton Setlist Party: Final Setlist Party of the 360 Tour, Bitches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steved1998

Rock n' Roll Doggie
kermitgoeswildqy4.gif

There will be no feeds.. They're in the middle of nowhere

Oh and remember:

mwad0w.jpg

:lol:

:hyper:

And whodda thunk when I woke up in Virginia yesterday morning that I'd be enjoying a Guinness in MONCTON tonight!!!

Woooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!

Have a great time tomorrow! It's hard to think that U2360 has reached it's end. :sad: What a tour. So glad to have seen a show on this final North American leg. Gonna have to find something else to do on this forum soon. :wink:

:sigh: Oh man. I can't help but feel incredibly down right now. The last show of the tour. Why couldn't I have won the lottery and gone there?

Still no word from U2.com about doing a feed.

Me too GG. It's raining there right now. I hope the weather clears for tonight.

Great pics RB!

Or... not. :shifty: Rain gives great pics and shirtless Adam. maybe cause it's the last night of the tour they could all decide to go shirtless?

I'd agree if Mark, Kristen, Cori and Amy were not there right now!:sexywink:

Got mah big bucket of salad for dinner, watching The Simpsons... yeah, I totally got it so much better than the peeps @ Moncton. :sad:

So, GG, are you planning to stay up for tonight's setlist party? I think we're in the same time zone. I was thinking of getting to bed early.... Then getting up in the middle of the night, get a bite to eat and listen, if there's a feed, then get a few hour's of sleep in the morning and have a late Sunday breakfast. But I don't know, if I could fall asleep early :shifty:

So, GG, are you planning to stay up for tonight's setlist party? I think we're in the same time zone. I was thinking of getting to bed early.... Then getting up in the middle of the night, get a bite to eat and listen, if there's a feed, then get a few hour's of sleep in the morning and have a late Sunday breakfast. But I don't know, if I could fall asleep early :shifty:

Well it starts at 1am, so I'm not sure yet. I could attempt to stay up and get coffee and baileys and stuff.. or I could like you do take a nap. :hmm: It's actually not a bad idea tho.

Well it starts at 1am, so I'm not sure yet. I could attempt to stay up and get coffee and baileys and stuff.. or I could like you do take a nap. :hmm: It's actually not a bad idea tho.

It's 2pm in Moncton now, and 7pm here. That means 5 hours... Are you sure, it starts at 1am? That would be 8pm in Moncton. Don't they usually start at 9pm?

I they play at 1am already, it would be easier for me to just stay up! :hyper: I'm used to that.... it's a bad habit of mine :reject:

Yeah I heard they start at 8 tonight. I'll stay here to keep track of it though.

Keep in mind they might extend the show. So it means staying up till way after 3 am. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom