Moncton Setlist Party: Final Setlist Party of the 360 Tour, Bitches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*gulps* :weekend: ahhh yeah, that hit the spot... Thanks!

you're welcome . . . I'm thinking of having another one :shifty: but not to sure that being :drunk: at 10am on a Sunday morning sends quite the right message to the kidlets :lol:

*pretends to not be rocking out*:shifty:

this

:lmao: love it! Just what we need to break the tearfest in here. :rockon:

this

Just a word of advice ClaytonsKitten (that nick name always makes me chuckle). Try and open up the site using Explorer and not Firefox. I was trying with Firefox and no worky.

Then I used Internet Explorer.....and it worked.
aaaaaaaaand this :)

VIP list (supposedly)

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Madonna, Justin Bieber, Johnny Depp, Oprah, Pierce Brosnan, Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, BB King, Paul McCartney, Stephen Harper, Ron McLean, Dion Phaneuf, Elisha Cuthbert, Ricky, Julian & Bubbles

Ok wtf, why are there so many people posting in spanish that they want a feed from u2.com on the Moncton twitter feed? It's not like they read spanish dudes...

Hey all, here for a little bit then I have to take myself and broken foot on a blind date. I sort of want to tell him I have to leave early for blue crack but...

elisha-cuthbert-2.jpg

I want to be in her VIP pit if you catch my meaning.

VIP list (supposedly)

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Madonna, Justin Bieber, Johnny Depp, Oprah, Pierce Brosnan, Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, BB King, Paul McCartney, Stephen Harper, Ron McLean, Dion Phaneuf, Elisha Cuthbert, Ricky, Julian & Bubbles

jeez :ohmy:

the radio station said they hit the stage.

damn steve. you're the man for posting that cuthbert picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom