Moncton Setlist Party: Final Setlist Party of the 360 Tour, Bitches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if this was posted. but who's hungry?

x277343e5.jpg

/driveby

:wave:

I'm hoping we have about 45 minutes to showtime

haven't had a chance to read through the set list thus far (aside from :lol:'ing at the first post :ohmy: ) and giggling at the tags . . .

am sure I'm not the only one who is feeling a little :sigh: that this rollercoaster of fabulousness is almost over . . . what are we gonna dooooooooooooooooo :scream:

/resumes putting away shopping and hiding kidlet bribes for later :evil:

back soon :kiss:

Oh, you're having another kid? Congratulations! :hug: How far along are you?

Thanks! :hug:
I'm going on 10 weeks at this point, so about 2 1/2 months. Mr CK and I actually managed to meet Bono & Edge when they arrived in Pittsburgh on Tuesday, and when I told B about my new pregnancy, I got a belly rub! I'm barely even showing right now, but HOMFG BONO RUB! :hyper:

Poor Dutchies, right?:lol:

Yeah. :lol: It's strange to be awake when my cat has given up and went back to sleep.

I just woke up 20 minutes ago. :wink: Went to bed at 8.30 so I could be around for this. Got me a cup of coffee with half milk/half baileys, so that oughta keep me up!

/driveby

:wave:

I'm hoping we have about 45 minutes to showtime

haven't had a chance to read through the set list thus far (aside from :lol:'ing at the first post :ohmy: ) and giggling at the tags . . .

am sure I'm not the only one who is feeling a little :sigh: that this rollercoaster of fabulousness is almost over . . . what are we gonna dooooooooooooooooo :scream:

/resumes putting away shopping and hiding kidlet bribes for later :evil:

back soon :kiss:

Kirsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come back soon!

a radio station is not going to do a feed of the show.

if they were going to, it would have been announced like the south america and south africa shows.

the fax-in campaign was for u2.com to do a stream

Stealing an idea from @edgefest - let's get ALL of U2 trending on twitter tonight!

Please retweet me!
ClaytonsKitten
@u2gigs We should get ALL of them trending. #larrymullenjr #davidhowellevans #pauldavidhewson #adamcharlesclayton #u2360mon

Found you and following ;)

a radio station is not going to do a feed of the show.

if they were going to, it would have been announced like the south america and south africa shows.

the fax-in campaign was for u2.com to do a stream

Why not? Didn't a different radio station do a stream recently? I forget which show - NYC or something? That wasn't promoted on U2.com, as far as I can remember.

I'm optimistic that it will happen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom