Moncton Setlist Party: Final Setlist Party of the 360 Tour, Bitches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always been 4 years in between tours...let's hope this time it's not :crack:

I really hope that they'll start a new tour just a liiittle bit earlier. I can't wait 4 years.:reject:

OH by the way, there are a lot of celebrities who're visiting the last show.

ArcadeFireTube says on Twitter:
"Brad Pitt, Jay-Z and Beyoncé watching Arcade Fire. Unreal. #u2360mon"

Here is my biased ranking on the 360 shows I went to (I'm not including the Fordham show, which would have been somewhere toward the top, or the 2-song Letterman set U2Gigs says counts as a show).

From favorite to least-favorite.

2011-07-05 - Chicago, Illinois, USA - Soldier Field
2009-09-12 - Chicago, Illinois, USA - Soldier Field
2011-07-26 - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - Heinz Field
2009-09-13 - Chicago, Illinois, USA - Soldier Field
2011-06-04 - Seattle, Washington, USA - Qwest Field
2011-07-09 - Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Hippodrome de Montréal
2011-06-18 - Anaheim, California, USA - Angel Stadium
2009-09-23 - East Rutherford, New Jersey, USA - Giants Stadium
2009-09-24 - East Rutherford, New Jersey, USA - Giants Stadium
2009-10-20 - Glendale, Arizona, USA - University of Phoenix Stadium
2011-06-07 - Oakland, California, USA - Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
2011-07-08 - Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Hippodrome de Montréal
2011-06-17 - Anaheim, California, USA - Angel Stadium
2009-10-23- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - Sam Boyd Stadium

I hope it's only 2 years between tours. Album in 2012, tour in 2013. :pray:

I honestly think there won't be as much time between albums/tours now, simply because the band isn't in their 20s/30s/40s anymore. They're all over 50, so time is of the essence. They can do at least one, if not two more GOOD tours before even thinking about calling it quits. :up:

:sad: Will it be the last big U2 Gig ever ? Who knows :hmm:

Yeah...probably not. It might be the last U2-show of such magnitude as the 360-tour has had, but definitely not their last gig. U2 will probably keep on playing live until they quit, which is not something I think lies in the near future. So I wouldn't worry too much about that. :hug:

But still, it's a very special feeling with the last 360-show lying just ahead of us. If it wasn't for the AB/Zooropa-remaster coming up this fall I'd go crazy not knowing when U2 would bring something new to the table. Unless U2 actually releases their next album next year, 2012 is going to be a terrible year to be a U2-fan (and on top of that it's also going to be the end of the world :wink:).

Oh, and I never attended a U2 360-show which I've always felt a bit sad about. The two shows they played here in Sweden in 2009 sold out in a blink of an eye, never seen so many tickets being taken in such short time. Oh well, next tour hopefully. :depressed:

I really hope that they'll start a new tour just a liiittle bit earlier. I can't wait 4 years.:reject:

None of us can..you need to find what I call "fillers" ..other bands that will help pass the time..Unfortunately for me all three of my favorites were just on tour at the sametime...Looks like my ipod will be getting a lot of :heart:

I hope it's only 2 years between tours. Album in 2012, tour in 2013. :pray:

I honestly think there won't be as much time between albums/tours now, simply because the band isn't in their 20s/30s/40s anymore. They're all over 50, so time is of the essence. They can do at least one, if not two more GOOD tours before even thinking about calling it quits. :up:

:up:

Mr CK asked me last night what we did once Vertigo had ended and there wasn't a tour to follow via the 'net. I pointed to our son, who was born a mere 4 weeks after my very 1st U2 concert.

I am once again pregnant at the end of a U2 tour. This baby is due in March so I know exactly what'll help me pass the time between tours! :lol:

Mr CK asked me last night what we did once Vertigo had ended and there wasn't a tour to follow via the 'net. I pointed to our son, who was born a mere 4 weeks after my very 1st U2 concert.

I am once again pregnant at the end of a U2 tour. This baby is due in March so I know exactly what'll help me pass the time between tours! :lol:

:lol: time will fly for u then!

I just showed your post to my wife and told her a baby is a great way to spend four years between tours, and she gave me the uuuuugliest look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom