Moncton Setlist Party: Final Setlist Party of the 360 Tour, Bitches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a Edge tweet. :shifty:

360FromTheEdge Moncton arrival.

360130717.jpg

I have some bad news - Justin Bieber is reportedly in Moncton and one of the celebrities at tonight's tour finale. :doh: I applaud him for even having interest in catching this show, but I still hate his music. Pictures, or it didn't happen! :lol:

atu2 Edge is apparently watching Carney's set right now. #u2360mon

Might not mean anything, but must be watching from backstage.

Multiple tweets stating that Pierce Brosnan is at the show tonight.

RT @01LBrown: Pierce Brosnan just walked by the media at the #U2 concert. Whoa. #Moncton

scaled.php

Blue sky, anyone? :heart:

I have some bad news - Justin Bieber is reportedly in Moncton and one of the celebrities at tonight's tour finale. :doh: I applaud him for even having interest in catching this show, but I still hate his music. Pictures, or it didn't happen! :lol:

I kinda hope someone tries to make Bieber walk through a revolving door. :lol:
And he better not even TRY to compare himself to U2. He's just one of those flash-in-the-pan manufactured celebs. Like all the tweens on Nickelodeon and Disney Channel. *shudder*

i'm sure he's in the pit, on the security side of the rail. probably with his own security guard (I was talking about Edge watching Carney)

I hope B doesn't give a shoutout to beeber

anorthernsoul78 McGuinness is a dinosaur that doesn't give a shit about U2 fans. Prick. #U2360MON

:ohmy: :whistle:

Supposedly Arcade Fire have a 12 song set tonight. :up: And yes, these 360 highlights make me sad. :sad:

maybe they'll duet on utlraviolet

1299774495_justin-bieber-dancing.gif

baby baby baby

HA. Like that's gonna happen. We're lucky we got what we did.

AND STEVE SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH.
dt-on-dt1.gif

Bieber shouldn't be allowed to LOOK at the Claw, much less go on stage. :madwife:

:lol: :up: That was probably the biggest piece of bull I've ever said.

Bieber shouldn't even be there. :wink:

neil_mccormick Arcade Fire come on to U2 music. Fair enough, U2 used to come on to Arcade Fire #U2360

Nice. 30 minutes earlier than the original time. Arcade Fire onstage, last opening act to step on The Claw. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom