Moncton Setlist Party: Final Setlist Party of the 360 Tour, Bitches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few things going on in Moncton today:

1) Reports of sightings of Neil Young & Jay-Z

2) Rumors of other huge celebrities attending tonight's tour finale (Oprah, Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie)

3) According to a tweet, U2's tour manager said that the crew have "something special in mind" that will surprise the band during the show tonight.

:hyper: Tonight will be very interesting, yet bittersweet for the 430 people who've worked on this tour, and the millions of fans who have followed the tour since Barcelona. :sad:

Yeah I heard they start at 8 tonight. I'll stay here to keep track of it though.

Keep in mind they might extend the show. So it means staying up till way after 3 am. :lol:

I can do that! :love:

My problem with the US shows, was that it started at 3pm or later. The worst time for me. :lol:

u2gigs Come on @u2com. Even if there will be no stream we would all like to at least KNOW that. Turn off the Dark; please! #U2360MON #U2360END

The fact that this deafening silence has been going on for days really is rude. You'd think they've been laughing/ignoring all the faxing the fans have done just to get a stream for tonight's show. A "No" is better than nothing at all. :waiting:

if they dont play Bad or SMD my reindeer is gonna end bandmembers place where the sun doesnt shine j/k :lol:

Plebans would get cool pics tho

feckin rain started again, taking shelter not long away from entrance :reject:

3) According to a tweet, U2's tour manager said that the crew have "something special in mind" that will surprise the band during the show tonight.

The crew has something special in mind for them.. We only need to keep them from escaping.

300px-Admiral_piett.jpg

The fact that this deafening silence has been going on for days really is rude. You'd think they've been laughing/ignoring all the faxing the fans have done just to get a stream for tonight's show. A "No" is better than nothing at all. :waiting:

or some old lady in Scotland had a heartattack from all faxes she got

u2gigs Come on @u2com. Even if there will be no stream we would all like to at least KNOW that. Turn off the Dark; please! #U2360MON #U2360END

Principal Management =
20110128203738!Trollface.png

u mad u2fans?

I think Springhill Mining Disaster will be snippeted, not sure about a full version though. Supposedly there's no curfew at Magnetic Hill so maybe they'll play a 26 song set? Or more? :hyper:

These 2 years have gone fast. Barcelona feels like yesterday :(

Yeah! remember? That night, the second show. Setlist party with a crappy feed. When I Still Haven't found ended and we all got antsy. U2tour.de reporting no glockenspiel on stage, I mistook it for them saying there was... Desire was played.. then we got Party Girl as a surprise. And then.. there it was. Electrical FUCKING Storm. And Interference exploded. :heart:

Yeah! remember? That night, the second show. Setlist party with a crappy feed. When I Still Haven't found ended and we all got antsy. U2tour.de reporting no glockenspiel on stage, I mistook it for them saying there was... Desire was played.. then we got Party Girl as a surprise. And then.. there it was. Electrical FUCKING Storm. And Interference exploded. :heart:

Oh yes, one of the many, many tour highlights! There's a lot on the 360 tour :applaud:

feckin rain started again, taking shelter not long away from entrance :reject:

Uh oh. Tonight's setlist:

Even Better Than The Real Thing / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
The Fly / Rain (snippet)
Mysterious Ways / Red Rain (snippet) / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
Until The End Of The World / Rain (snippet)
I Will Follow / Rain (snippet) / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
Get On Your Boots / A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet)
Stay (Faraway, So Close!) / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet) / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Red Rain (snippet) / Rain (snippet)
Elevation / It's Raining Men (snippet) / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
Pride (In The Name Of Love) / A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall (snippet) / Red Rain (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo / Rain (snippet)
Zooropa / Rain (snippet) / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet)
City Of Blinding Lights / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
Vertigo / Red Rain (snippet)
Rain (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet) / A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall (snippet) / Please (snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Only Happy When It Rains (snippet) / Over The Rainbow (snippet)
Scarlet / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
Walk On / Rain (snippet)

encore(s):
One / Rain (snippet)
Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me / Red Rain (snippet)
With Or Without You / Purple Rain (snippet)
Moment of Surrender / Why Does It Always Rain On Me? (snippet) / I'll Take The Rain (snippet)
Bad / Red Rain (snippet) / Purple Rain (snippet) / Rain (snippet) / Singing in the Rain (snippet) / A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall (snippet) / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet) / It's Raining Men (snippet) / Only Happens When It Rains (snippet) / Over The Rainbow (snippet) / Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head (snippet) / Why Does It Always Rain On Me? (snippet) / I'll Take The Rain (snippet)

Oh yes, one of the many, many tour highlights! There's a lot on the 360 tour :applaud:

Yeah, there were many great setlist parties and highlights of the tour. But I'll never forget that moment of Barca 2. :heart: It was sick hot here, I was pretty much sitting on my bed on a beachtowel in my underwear to prevent from soaking my bed. Had a big bottle of water next to me to survive the evening.

:sad: Now it's grey and rainy and gloomy. Fitting weather for the end of something amazing.

so much to fucking quote. but yeah, i want some cake plz :)

Highlight for me is the mighty Zooropa :love: Hearing that guitar sound loud and in person was amazing :drool:

I can almost taste the '40' ending. In which the band's thoughts will start drifting to their vacation plans while a sea o' shining, teary faces sing out at them

Highlight for me is the mighty Zooropa :love: Hearing that guitar sound loud and in person was amazing :drool:

Oh yeah. :drool: That was certainly special. Just like hearing The Fly, the Even Better remix and Out of Control for me.

*hands Dan a piece of cake* :D

My bet is that it would be Bad and 40 to end this show.

I wish I could go back in time to the Miami show - first-ever U2 show, it went so fast. :sad: And Zooropa - one of the highlights, who knew we would ever see it live after it's rare appearances on ZooTV. I'm gonna miss these setlist parties. :hug: And the mindblowing lightshows under The Claw.

Carney goes onstage at 6 PM, 45 minute set - according to the band's guitarist. That means by guessing Arcade Fire goes onstage somewhere between 7:15-7:30. Are they playing for an hour or a normal 45 minute set? I wonder if U2 will go on after 9:00 or closer to 10:00?

I want a piece of cake too! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom