Minneapolis Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Popbang Popbang
I was going to go to the U2 concert here tonight, but I had some towels to fold."

:tsk:

Ok, so the concert was EPIC!:drool:

Yes, Adam was shirtless.. and wet. It was awesome. Kristen and I couldn't believe it. :combust:

It rained for more than half of the show. Bono was soaked, but fed off the energy of the crowd. We got Bono shadeless during Streets. :love: Being in the pit, seeing them perform Streets in the pouring rain, was incredible. I will never forget it.

Wet leather FTW!!!!!!!:shifty:

OK, I would just like to point out the hypocrisy of posting/obsessing/drooling over pictures of 1/2 naked Adam, and complaining about pictures of fully clothed (for the most part) women shaking what their mommas gave them......:ohmy::D:lol: (all in fun of course)

/soapbox

Don't know if this was posted - just saw it online

One photo #U2360MSP on Twitpic

Shadeless and with a hat! :wink:

Ok, so the concert was EPIC!

Yes, Adam was shirtless.. and wet. It was awesome. Kristen and I couldn't believe it.

It rained for more than half of the show. Bono was soaked, but fed off the energy of the crowd. We got Bono shadeless during Streets. Being in the pit, seeing them perform Streets in the pouring rain, was incredible. I will never forget it.

Wet leather FTW!!!!!!!

Glad you guys had a great time, even in the pouring rain. :up:

Is that a shadeless B with a hat on?? :drool:
354343798.jpg

Brilliant shot. :up:

OK, I would just like to point out the hypocrisy of posting/obsessing/drooling over pictures of 1/2 naked Adam, and complaining about pictures of fully clothed (for the most part) women shaking what their mommas gave them......:ohmy::D:lol: (all in fun of course)

/soapbox

:applaud: I full on agree with RedHill Townie. Maybe we need to stamp U2 on those ladies shirts or bras or whatever. Then it WILL be band related. :lol:

Those pics are incredible, and much credit to U2 for finishing out the show, but I am sort of glad I didn't go, especially since I had intended to camp. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom